F1 2021 Season

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Don't know why they're bothering showing us Bottas. He can't overtake a snail

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Under a second. But not a lot of time to get past. Come on Lewis!

Nvm Hamilton ballsed up somewhere.

The Firestarter

And yet we have an exciting finish. It's almost like an entire garage full of highly paid professionals who live and breathe data and stats know more about this than viewers at home.
:lol: They made strategy mistake, it has no relation to whether its exiting or not.

slyadams

And yet we have an exciting finish. It's almost like an entire garage full of highly paid professionals who live and breathe data and stats know more about this than viewers at home.
This is a results business, if Lewis had won they'd have been lauded, he didn't so they have to accept it was a mistake.

Leg-End

I think Lewis waited too long to unleash the tyres, he should have just gone for it and put pressure on. Gifted the win again on strategy, but Max always gets the job done.

This title race might be over post Mexico.

GeorgieBoy

feck Verstappen getting DRS off Schumacher was crucial.
In fairness it compensates for the time he lost following Mick for a few corners.

Cracking race that.
Gutted Lewis couldn't catch him.
Thoroughly depressed with sport today.

Fluctuation0161

Because those comments are always pointless. They're not making their decisions with magic 8 balls.
I think you misunderstand the point of a forum discussion mate.

Ultimately, Mercedes didn't win the race because of that first undercut catching them out.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I feel drained from watching that. God knows how the drivers must feel :lol:

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
How Max could pull this off driving in front of a hunting Lewis with more fresh tires without making mistakes is showing he is not only a great driver skill wise, but he also has the mentality to become a World Champion.

stu_1992

Good race. Exactly what we want to see, the two best giving an excellent drive. So tight in the end there and any small margin could have taken it either way. Distracted me from the pain of the match earlier.

Could be a huge result for the Championship. A few more of those in the rest of the season please.