F1 2023 Season

pauldyson1uk

Pirelli test tyres in use
Teams and drivers are also testing out Pirelli's new tyres that are coming into use at the British GP next month.
Two additional sets of the new Pirelli hard tyre will be available to test in this session and Practice Two later on.
Pirelli will introduce a new tougher specification of tyre at the British Grand Prix to cope with "extraordinary" advances in car performance.
Far higher than expected downforce levels have prompted a change, with a pole position time that was two seconds faster than last year at the Miami Grand Prix having highlighted the issue.
Plenty of drivers are setting their early lap times on the test tyre, including the two Red Bulls at the top of the timesheet.

Ahmer Baig

I know its only FP1 but

So from Verstappen in P1 to Perez in P2 is 0.768s

From Perez in P2 to Bottas in P16 is 0.6s....

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
It is, quite literally, the exact same thing. :D
Literally? Interesting interpretation of that word! It's really not. But, again, it just doesn't do it for me. I just root for a specific driver. I have no emotional ties to a car manufacturer.

klsv

Thought this would help me pass the time until our match. Thanks Logan!

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Literally? Interesting interpretation of that word! It's really not. But, again, it just doesn't do it for me. I just root for a specific driver. I have no emotional ties to a car manufacturer.
How is it not the same as supporting a football team?

dinostar77

Lewis looking good, or it it just because the rain
This has confused me as well. I would put it down to the rain, but maybe some setup changes have helped. Anyway we will see at 3pm (well i will see qually tonight as im watching the cup final)

hobbers

As if we needed a 20th reminder but this is why Perez will never compete for a title or even finish within 120 points. He's plum average at proper circuits even in the best car.

avgp_1

Think both the Mercs were on a flying lap. Russell backed off going into the lap and Hamilton caught upto him