FA and United conspiracy.

meamth

I've done my extensive research on this matter and these are my findings. If I'm not found tomorrow morning, please go to the police and tell them I've been taken away by the FA secret service.

A season before VAR was implemented, sources told me that Manchester United and the FA had done a secret meeting over the Illuminati secret base to rig the VAR decisions.

In the secret meeting there was the Queen, SAF, Avram, Ed, Ole and Gregg discussing about Liverpool's rise to the top.

The agenda was simple, to keep the "1989 KLOOTP Act" alive.

The meeting discussed that the only way to rig the games are with the inception of VAR and faked the referees in the VAR room.

The FA has finally proven to be Pro-United for 31 years, this is all been done to stop Liverpool from becoming the greatest team in the world.

It's the truth.

I hate to admit it.

Sources: Trust me, I know.

If you have any more proof and sources, please post it here, let's reveal the truth so the world can see.

Last edited:

alexthelion

I've done my extensive research on this matter and these are my findings. If I'm not found tomorrow morning, please go to the police and tell them I've been taken away by the FA secret service.

A season before VAR was implemented, sources told me that Manchester United and the FA had done a secret meeting over the Illuminati secret base to rig the VAR decisions.

In the secret meeting there was the Queen, SAF, Avram, Ed, Ole and Gregg discussing about Liverpool's rise to the top.

The agenda was simple, to keep the "1989 KLOOTP Act" alive.

The meeting discussed that the only way to rig the games are with the inception of VAR and faked the referees in the VAR room.

The FA has finally proven to be Pro-United for 31 years, this is all been done to stop Liverpool from becoming the greatest team in the world.

It's the truth.

I hate to admit it.

Sources: Trust me, I know.

If you have any more proof and sources, please post it here, let's reveal the truth so the world can see.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pav1790

I mean it’s clear to see. Look, are you honestly saying that that old Scotsman had the nous to win a Sunday league game with world champions let alone 13 premier leagues with those miserable lot? His whole management can be boiled down to “Lads, it’s Tottenham“. About as sophisticated as the aquatic life at the bottom of the mariana trench.

pass.pass.pass

I mean it’s clear to see. Look, are you honestly saying that that old Scotsman had the nous to win a Sunday league game with world champions let alone 13 premier leagues with those miserable lot? His whole management can be boiled down to “Lads, it’s Tottenham“. About as sophisticated as the aquatic life at the bottom of the mariana trench.
To be fair, Tottenham used to be about as sophisticated as the acquatic life at the bottom of the mariana trench.

RedCurry

Var is how you would pronounce the word war if you were German. Coincidence?

meamth

Funny how I just realized that if you shortened the sentence "Knock Liverpool out of their perch" = KLOOTP = KLOPP

Mind blown. There is something here guys.

VictoriaRed

Klopp is such a Goomba. I feel like our players are some of the most direct players in the league, hence the most penalties (aside from Pogba, and I'm sure other dubious calls)!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Also, Liverpool now have to play behind closed doors like the rest of us. The moment we caught up to them, the unfair advantage that they’ve been enjoying was taken away. Very suspicious!

sugar_kane

Sorry to say it OP but the conspirators have been doing a fecking shit job since 2013 in that case

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
FA has decided Liverpool winning 2 in 2 is bad for the league, United are next up so they'll be making sure we win 21 in 21.

No point fighting it lads.

ROFLUTION

Pronounce Mané the right way and it sounds like $$ MONAY $$

Coincidence that United bribe the VAR room so he didn't get the penalties?

Not even mentioning Salah which sounds like S'all-a-lie if you pronounce it right

Ludens the Red

You know what’s the most baffling thing. Why do Man City and Liverpool not try and bribe the authorities too? They’re not doing it for us, purely the brown envelope.
Man City have all the money in the world, they’ve already bribed UEFA so why not the FA and the PL.
I dunno, maybe it’s beneath them, maybe they draw the line at large scale doping.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You know what’s the most baffling thing. Why do Man City and Liverpool not try and bribe the authorities too? They’re not doing it for us, purely the brown envelope.
Man City have all the money in the world, they’ve already bribed UEFA so why not the FA and the PL.
I dunno, maybe it’s beneath them, maybe they draw the line at large scale doping.
The authorities have never liked Liverpool and never will.
As for City bribing, which team initially stepped up to keep Liverpool off the top? The people in charge did not see last season coming, they won't make the same mistake again.