FA Cup 3rd round fixtures

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
All matches will kick off with a one-minute delay as part of the Football Association's Heads Up campaign to promote mental well-being amongst fans.

Live on TV in England:

Saturday

12:31 Rochdale vs Newcastle (BT Sport 1)
17:31 Wolves vs United (BT Sport 1)

Sunday

14:01 Middlesbrough vs Spurs (BT Sport 1)
16:01 Liverpool vs Everton (BBC One)
18:16 Gillingham vs West Ham (BT Sport 1)

Monday

19:56 Arsenal vs Leeds (BBC One)

//

Replays:

Tuesday 14th

19:45 GMT
Newcastle vs Rochdale
Shrewsbury vs Bristol City
Coventry vs Bristol Rovers
Blackpool vs Reading
Tranmere vs Watford

20:05 GMT
Spurs vs Middlesbrough (BBC One)

Wednesday 15th

19:45 GMT
United vs Wolves (BT Sport 1)
Carlisle vs Cardiff

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Few games I can see big upsets in against PL teams. Maybe Middlesbrough against Spurs could be the big one. Leeds might do something against Arsenal too. Leicester and City should win. I guess Everton may win which would be an upset too.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I've already been inflicted with some trivial Mark Lawrenson opinion.

Paul_Scholes18

Hull scores. Just watching that game since one friend I have is a big Hull supporter. Don't know a single player in those teams.

Paul_Scholes18

No cup upsets by the look of things so far. I guess it might be up to us to shock the universe and knock Wolves out with Phil Jones, Matic and Lingard as out midfield ;).

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Newcastle are dropping like a stone. They'll get pulled in a relegation battle if they dont strengthen in January, they've got injuries but their forwards are just terrible.

Bocca9978

17-Year-Old Luke Matheson Sets Up 40-Year-Old Aaron Wilbraham For Rochdale Equaliser.

Love the FA Cup.

Reactions: Penna

Paul_Scholes18

Most PL teams today not really going for the cup it seems apart from Burnley who had a strong side and Newcastle with a semi strong one.

Although we know Wolfes is not going to play a weak team.

ShinjiNinja26

Most PL teams today not really going for the cup it seems apart from Burnley who had a strong side and Newcastle with a semi strong one.

Although we know Wolfes is not going to play a weak team.
I’m not confident of beating Wolves regardless of what team they put out. Their definitely our bogey team, not beaten them under Solskjaer and with the current state of our midfield I’m really not expecting that to change tonight, hopefully I’m proven wrong.

Paul_Scholes18

I’m not confident of beating Wolves regardless of what team they put out. Their definitely our bogey team, not beaten them under Solskjaer and with the current state of our midfield I’m really not expecting that to change tonight, hopefully I’m proven wrong.
A draw is enough for another chance at least. Although not expecting us to bring anyone in. We should be quick and ruthless in the market right now, but we are not.