FA Cup 4th round fixtures (replays Feb 4-5)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I had a three match accumulator with a liverpool win as the final result.... of course they let a 2 goal lead slip.

DonnieDarko

Supports
Liverpool
We deserved nothing out of this game. Pathetic defense, and seemingly no workrate or desire from some.

Based Adnan

Shrewsbury unlucky not to win

Had no idea Roshaun Williams, Sean Goss and Donald Love were all at Shrewsbury together as well

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We deserved nothing out of this game. Pathetic defense, and seemingly no workrate or desire from some.
You sure it’s Liverpool you’re talking here and not Utd? Because I’ve seen these comments about 600 times

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Joe Hart's posture cracks me up so much. He sits more upright than anyone I've ever seen.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Lucky to get a draw. Too many rusty players coming back after injury. Winter break fecked now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst case for Liverpool here - another game to deal with.
Although it'll be an even sillier lineup at home.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
That was a shocking performance all around. Jones was good, I guess, but everyone else were atrocious.

Shrewsbury should feel disappointed that they didn’t win it. Had plenty of chances and were robbed of a penalty.

DavidDeSchmikes

Imagine the outrage if this was us.
It is disrespectful towards the FA Cup, and no journalist and pundit will criticise them for it. I personally regard the FA Cup as a good trophy, but the FA undermine with its poor schedule, plus managers, pundits, hacks devalue it (for narrative purposes sometimes) as a hinderance or a nothing tournament.

_00_deathscar

Supports
Liverpool
Weird - worst I've seen us play this season, by a distance. The kids who played vs Villa and lost 5-0 or whatever actually played better than this, go figure.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
It is disrespectful towards the FA Cup, and no journalist and pundit will criticise them for it. I personally regard the FA Cup as a good trophy, but the FA undermine with its poor schedule, plus managers, pundits, hacks devalue it (for narrative purposes sometimes) as a hinderance or a nothing tournament.

The PL and FA should organise the schedule better. Klopp is technically correct - it is supposed to be a winter break. It’s farcical organisation again. After the CWC/EFL debacle it’s just another sign of how inept this country’s football authorities are.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Shocking from Liverpool if they do that

Cant stand the bastards but youd expect better.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I don't see why we can't play the senior lads who've been injured or not playing. They don't need the break. Don't like this at all.

Paul_Scholes18

Shocking from Liverpool if they do that

Cant stand the bastards but youd expect better.
Crazy if true. Just hope they get bloody knocked out.
Klopp doesn't seem to rate the cups much so funny if he does it.

It is not even in the middle of the break. Just 2-3 days less break since there is one more game.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Just tuned into the Tranmere Utd game. Pitch looks like I'm watching a game from the 90s. So does the scoreline. ;)
I remember the match back in 1970 when United beat Northampton away 8-2. Best scored 6 of those goals. The highlights of the match were on the following day (Sunday) & I couldn't wait for it to start. 10 goals in one match......wow.