FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
If I never see Oakwell again it will be too soon...

croadyman

Barnsley looked the better team tonight unlucky if they go out
Yeah they have given it a damn good go and deserve a lot of credit for their efforts, however think it's safe to say that Chelsea have got themselves a bye into the semi finals with Sheff Utd at home

Judas

Open to offers
The ref has really not allowed much physicality all game, been so quick to blow for every little foul.....except the obvious penalty Chelsea had, I choose to ignore that.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t think he’s been to bad today
He's been solid, good save in first few minutes, no mistakes and clean sheet.

We should have had a pen first half, goal offside maybe though, Awful pitch! Better to play rugby on that.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
True but the difference is we've rectified our mistake you've made yours captain.
And I do think it’s exaggerated that he’s that bad. Good CBs do operate in pairs. He just has partners who aren’t able to complement him.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
And I do think it’s exaggerated that he’s that bad. Good CBs do operate in pairs. He just has partners who aren’t able to complement him.
I just don't think he is a title winning CB as a starter.

He's the type Fergie would have signed as the back up to Rio/Vidic used him in the early season games he rotated in and left him firmly on the bench for the business end.

EngimaMK

They aren't though are they mate.
Hmmm, it's pretty tight. If someone argued Leicester were better than Chelsea, I wouldn't think it too outrageous an opinion. True vice versa as well, although Chelsea obviously have a better squad of players.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Hmmm, it's pretty tight. If someone argued Leicester were better than Chelsea, I wouldn't think it too outrageous an opinion. True vice versa as well, although Chelsea obviously have a better squad of players.
Chelsea have a better group of players on paper but are they a better "team" than Leicester ? Assembling 20 top class players doesn't always give you a great team.

EngimaMK

Chelsea have a better group of players on paper but are they a better "team" than Leicester ? Assembling 20 top class players doesn't always give you a great team.
Exactly. That's the point I was trying to make.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Would i rather play Chelsea or Leicester in a cup tie?

Leicester all day, every day.

And yes you are a good side.

Red00012

I’m happy we’re playing away to be honest OT has been a mixed bag this season

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Daryl Dike of Orlando City SC has just come on. Keep and eye on him. He's a big and strong yet skillful target man. He also has a good finish in him, though I'm not sure if he's consistent enough to score many goals in the Championship.
I watched him against Trinidad’s C team a couple weeks ago and he looked like he had never played football in his life. Caught him a couple of times for Orlando also and I just can’t him being near Championship quality. Big step up from MLS.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I just don't think he is a title winning CB as a starter.

He's the type Fergie would have signed as the back up to Rio/Vidic used him in the early season games he rotated in and left him firmly on the bench for the business end.
What a silly statement. You are aware Chelsea won the league with Cahil, Luiz amongst others who are levels below the current Maguire. He’s also miles better than any CB you have currently and would walk into your team.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What a silly statement. You are aware Chelsea won the league with Cahil, Luiz amongst others who are levels below the current Maguire. He’s also miles better than any CB you have currently and would walk into your team.
I was formulating a response to that but claiming he's better than Silva either means you're trolling or your judgment has got even worse since you decided on that username.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
One more "won't win titles with player x in the line up". Too many of them now a days.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I was formulating a response to that but claiming he's better than Silva either means you're trolling or your judgment has got even worse since you decided on that username.
Silva at his peak = miles better, but that isn't the Silva you've got now. You quite clearly haven't watched enough Maguire by the way you are rating him. He's a top player.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
FA CUP QUARTER-FINALS IN FULL

SATURDAY 20 MARCH

Bournemouth v Southampton (12:15 GMT on BT Sport)
Everton v Manchester City (17:30 GMT on BT Sport)

SUNDAY 21 MARCH
Chelsea v Sheffield United (13:30 GMT on BBC One)
Leicester City v Manchester United (17:00 GMT on BBC One)

Sylar

Southampton
City
Chelsea
United

Saints v Chelsea
City vs United

Chelsea vs city...?