FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Murphy realises they're playing Cheltenham, yeah?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah hate that. We got done the other day by it against Fulham. Pointless if you can drop a couple of yards and clear it.
Yep, they’ve been doing a good job of clearing everything going in, so instead they decide to try and be too smart and give them 2 easy chances.

thats the issue with the offside trap it has to be so well drilled, 1 mistake throws it all away.

Sylar

Now that they winning, pep is gonna be nothing but humble with praise for Cheltenham

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Gutted for Cheltenham, never expected them to win at the start but they got close and scared city which makes it harder to take

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Honestly so happy with how we’ve played regardless of this result, given a great account of themselves

Wayne's World

Might aswell give City the FA Cup and League Cup's while Pep is there. Still stunned they couldn't beat a shit Arsenal team in the semis last year

SER19

No doubt guardiola will be on at full time giving the Cheltenham players unwanted and condescending advice for the cameras

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Standard isn’t it, every season.
I know it sounds very RAWKish and tin hat wearing but I would not be surprised in the slightest if people over at City have been paying someone off for these easy draws. Look at the last god knows how many years of fixtures and the only top team City have played has been Arsenal and that was because Arsenal also got to the final.

The owners are corrupt and the leaks over FFP already showed dodgy activity, so I bet something dodgy has been going on with the cup draws.