FA Cup 5th Round - 16th to 19th of Feb | Very Appalling Refereeing

Don _ Conte

Supports
Chelsea
Great play from Lukaku for the goal. Other than that united getting dominated by huddersfield.

Seven Seas Sardines

Finally at home.. Hoping for Chelsea-City and United-Swansea in the semis.

Wigan or Manchester City v Southampton

Leicester v Chelsea

Manchester United v Brighton

Sheffield Wednesday or Swansea City v Rochdale or Spurs

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
All my predictions were almost right. Only Swansea could not go through. Sheffield Wednesday played a well-organized game.

What's up with all the big teams avoiding each other once again? :lol:

Frank Grimes

Getting well suss of these draws lately. Last few domestic cup draws all the big guns all avoiding each other. Also have you noticed how utd and arsenal have basically swapped seasons from last season.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Sissoko start behind Llorente, what’s the odds on Rochdale to win :lol:. On a plus side, Moura and Foyth start and Winks with Wanyama. Seems Levy put his hand in his pocket to help Rochdale out with the new pitch.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Sissoko start behind Llorente, what’s the odds on Rochdale to win :lol:. On a plus side, Moura and Foyth start and Winks with Wanyama. Seems Levy put his hand in his pocket to help Rochdale out with the new pitch.
11 changes - a whole new team - from the XI that started against Juve!

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Still a strong team and should be easily good enough to go through, would have loved to see Lamela start instead of Sissoko.
Nice to see Moura get his first start - I thought he looked good in his brief appearance in Turin.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What's that strange screen thing in the stand? My mind can't comprehend there being a 50ft screen showing the game in the stadium.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Think it might just be 2 big mirrors.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Getting well suss of these draws lately. Last few domestic cup draws all the big guns all avoiding each other. Also have you noticed how utd and arsenal have basically swapped seasons from last season.
Only if you think Arsenal can compare the FA Cup with a League Cup and a Europa Cup win