FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Huddersfield/Birmingham v Manchester United

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
City get an easy one. Yuck!

Raw

Pretty boring games overall. Hopefully we won't be as horrid against Huddersfield like last time (if they make it).

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
That'll do Donkey, that'll do.

Giggsy92

Don't think they could have picked a more boring draw if they tried. Guess they can hype up the Wigan vs City rematch.

ZupZup

Happy enough with that... hopefully the ballot for tickets is kind to me.

the draw

Raw

West Brom v Southampton
Chelsea v Hull
Leicester v Sheffield United
Huddersfield/Birmingham v Man Utd
Millwall/Rochdale v Newport/Spurs
Brighton v Coventry
Wigan v Man City

Paul_Scholes18

Don't think they could have picked a more boring draw if they tried. Guess they can hype up the Wigan vs City rematch.
Have many good memories between those 2 hehe. The final win for Wigan and also one big quarter final win too.

Raw

Erm, we've just drawn Derby, Yeovil and then B'ham or Hudders for feck sake. Let's not go full RAWK.
Yeah I think after our draws in recent past we can't really complain. Much better than when we constantly got City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal cup ties.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I waited 31 years to get Huddersfield in the cup.. And it finally happens when they're in the feckin' league!! :lol:

Not that I'm convinced they'll get past Brum mind you...

Spirit of Solskjaer

Huddersfield are in a relegation battle in the Prem, so I doubt they'll care about the cup too much, might field a weakened side (assuming they get past Birmingham in the first place)

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Birmingham please.
Exactly. Everyone is presuming Huddersfield are going to get through their replay. They could get a tonking off Liverpool and off us in their next two games. So if they are in relegation trouble it will depend what sort of side he puts out. Anyway don't think Jose will let that type of result happen again. He will be ready for them.

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
Good day for us. Our away fans are usually on fire in the FA cup. Would want us to play Huddersfield rather than Birmingham as Huddersfield has concentrate on the PL rather than the FA Cup and could be a good away trip for our fans and we can completely open them up with our quality. FA cup games against the smaller PL sides are less trickier than the sides in the championship because they are more up for it. Also, better pitches.

United, City, Chelsea, Leicester, Spurs all to go through and again avoid each other in the Q/F. Fixed.

el3mel

Exactly. Everyone is presuming Huddersfield are going to get through their replay. They could get a tonking off Liverpool and off us in their next two games. So if they are in relegation trouble it will depend what sort of side he puts out. Anyway don't think Jose will let that type of result happen again. He will be ready for them.
Neither Mourinho nor the players will allow this to happen again. It was a painful experience to lose against these lot. We were too relaxed from the start of the game I can't see it get repeated again. The players will be extra focused if we meet them.

Canagel

Ah chance for revenge on Huddersfield. Hope they come through the replay and we then proceed to smash them. It will make up for losing there in the PL.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Four big teams all kept nicely separate, promises some blockbuster later games.
Although West Brom and Leicester on their day can threaten. Boiling up for some good ones...but not this round!

Birmingham away the preference, and dealt with in one hopefully.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's going to mean not for the first time this season 3 away games on the bounce

Alabaster Codify7

I'll take that, can imagine a standard but not entirely convincing win whomever we get. 1-2 or something, but any kind of win to keep us marching on in the cup will do.