Quarter-finals - Sheffield United 1 Arsenal 2
Semi-finals - Arsenal 2 Man City 0

Chelsea
Third round - Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0
Fourth round - Hull 1 Chelsea 2
Fifth round - Chelsea 2 Liverpool 0
Quarter-finals - Leicester 0 Chelsea 1
Semi-finals - Man Utd 1 Chelsea 3

Arsenal have won the FA Cup 13 times, that's 1 more than Manchester United and 5 more than Chelsea. Do you really want them to go 2 ahead of you? Do the right thing, support Chelsea on Saturday.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I want Chelsea to win 6-0

TJ Reid

Supports
Arsenal
Come on you Gunners!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Can they both lose?

Go Arsenal. Yuk.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Only reason I want a Chelsea win is cause i want to see some rants.

gorky_utd

Want chelsea to win so that I can watch aftv. More interesting than the match to me.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
1st August 2020. 17:30 BST kick off.

It's on BBC1 & BT Sport 1.

Routes to the final:

Arsenal
Third round - Arsenal 1 Leeds United 0
Fourth round - Bournemouth 1 Arsenal 2
Fifth round - Portsmouth 0 Arsenal 2
Quarter-finals - Sheffield United 1 Arsenal 2
Semi-finals - Arsenal 2 Man City 0

Chelsea
Third round - Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0
Fourth round - Hull 1 Chelsea 2
Fifth round - Chelsea 2 Liverpool 0
Quarter-finals - Leicester 0 Chelsea 1
Semi-finals - Man Utd 1 Chelsea 3

Arsenal have won the FA Cup 13 times, that's 1 more than Manchester United and 5 more than Chelsea. Do you really want them to go 2 ahead of you? Do the right thing, support Chelsea on Saturday.
I'll begrudingly accept Chelsea winning, so that Arsenal don't.
And I want to see a AFTV go nuclear.

TJ Reid

Supports
Arsenal
Why the keen interest in watching AFTV? Don’t you have your own fans channel?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
After seeing the posts from Chelsea fans in the top 4 thread I'd have thought United fans would want an Arsenal win this weekend

Giggs' right foot

Dislike Chelsea and Frank, but when it comes to Arsenal one has to be aware of the fact that when they lose, AFTV produce a good two hour entertainment. Hope Chelsea wins after being 0-3 down, having seen Troopz and DT whip out cigars and TY clapping out of an opened window, so the players will somehow hear him.

SirAnderson

This, I want a meltdown from the Chelsea lot on here (I swear there’s loads of them?!).
Just need to pop your head in the Kai thread. It's infested with them, and lots newbies who feel entitled. Geez.

Anyway, hope Luiz has one of his magical days instead of the other extreme. Can't expect average from the guy.

izec

Chelsea will win. I would rather Arsenal, as Chelsea are more dangerous to us currently. But i don't think the majority will care either way. I want to see red cards and drama first and foremost.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I want Arsenal to win so they have to be in the Europa League next season... as their inevitable exit to Trabzonspor will be entertaining.

I also think they will win... can see them lifting their game and Auba having a good day.

Raw

Don't want Arsenal to get further ahead of us in the FA Cup tally. Plus I think they'll be more obnoxious if they win.

Phil

Chelsea fans are the worst online (not you, Duffer) and on Reddit, Arsenal fans are the worst in real life. I'm not seeing many people in real life still, therefore I would prefer Arsenal this time around.

gorky_utd

After seeing the posts from Chelsea fans in the top 4 thread I'd have thought United fans would want an Arsenal win this weekend
True. But they will just disappear if chelsea lose the final. On the other hand, AFTV:drool:.

cyberman

Yeah, I remember a Chelsea fan saying they wouldn't have Bruno and Pogba in a combined 11 since we didnt know (at the time) how they would complinent each other just yet.
In a combined 11. That has never played with each other anyway. Argued that point as if it were the most natural argument in the world.
Rooted against that lot ever since.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Don't want Arsenal to get further ahead of us in the FA Cup tally. Plus I think they'll be more obnoxious if they win.
Obnoxious over a trophy that has sadly become extremely devalued in recent years.

If we win the Europa, which trophy has the bigger clout in modern football

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
No one associates with mediocrity mate. Its laughed at not supported.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Dislike Chelsea and Frank, but when it comes to Arsenal one has to be aware of the fact that when they lose, AFTV produce a good two hour entertainment. Hope Chelsea wins after being 0-3 down, having seen Troopz and DT whip out cigars and TY clapping out of an opened window, so the players will somehow hear him.
Is this something you reckon someone like Ty might do, or has the fella actually done this, because if he has, holy feck, link please. I need to see it :eek:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I don't think you'll really get a meltdown from either set of fans on here, unless something bananas happens.
You’re the head of the Chelsea fans around here! If you meltdown the rest will follow!

Giggs' right foot

Is this something you reckon someone like Ty might do, or has the fella actually done this, because if he has, holy feck, link please. I need to see it :eek:
Nah, but it wouldn’t be out of character. In their livestream vs Villa, he started clapping at around 2:06:48 after the game finished and continued ever so silently for about two minutes, while the rest just ignored him.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don’t think I’ve ventured into the thread where the Chelsea fans are being dicks.

I just don’t want Arsenal ever winning a trophy. Every fan I know in person is a twat

Lee565

Prefer arsenal to win otherwise we have to listen to more of pundits overly gushing about frank as if he's Guardiola from the Barcelona era.

Chairman Steve

I don’t think I’ll ever forget how insufferable the gooners were in the early to mid 2000s from a previous forum I used to frequent. They used to tantrum like a 4 year old if a team dared to park a bus against them and be physical against them, and just would not shut the feck up making biased comparisons for their players and the other teams players, and would barge into such discussions not even involving their sacred team and must find some way to make it all about them.

I don’t give two fecks about Quincy Owusu-Abeyie being the next Henry, as a Newcastle fan and a Utd fan politely debate whether Bellamy or Forlan of the two are better at the time. It wasnt like one person either, it was dozens of them across multiple forums.

So based on that, go Chelsea :)