FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

King Andow

Pulisic would always be too much for them but my oh my, is Xhaka terrible or not. I don't get why they keep him as a starter season after season.

United Hobbit

I think you mean EL ? If Chelsea win, the spot will go the 7th in the league, which is Wolves.
Sorry yes the Europa

What if Wolves then win this season's Europa do we just have 1 more in the CL and one less in the Europa?

TsuWave

Pulisic is one of them players that should be a United player. Don’t question me.

Superunknown

Chelsea look really up for this. Could be a heavier scoreline that many of us were anticipating.

Arteta has a lot of work to do still with this Arsenal team. They were great defensively against City in the semi-final but they look so messy here.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pulisic has excellent close control.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Pulisic has turned into a different player the second half of the season. His form is up there with what Hazard showed for Chelsea, obviously Hazard did it for much, much longer though.

Mcking

Kovacic and Jorginho are like cheat codes. Looks like they are playing a completely different game to Matic and Pogba's ambling.

-Supreme-

Pulisic is turning into a top player if he carries this form into next season.

He's a year younger than Rashford too.

Terminator

Pulisic reminds me of Mkhitaryan when he was on form with us strangely. Even when he runs in a straight line, defenders back off.

Tony247

How luiz made a football career with top clubs is beyond me

Nick7

Commentator saying Arsenal have come on a lot under Arteta, they finished 8th.

Guy Incognito

Chelsea look really up for this. Could be a heavier scoreline that many of us were anticipating.

Arteta has a lot of work to do still with this Arsenal team. They were great defensively against City in the semi-final but they look so messy here.
Tbf if City took their chances and scored early they would've won.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That wasn't that bad, Xhaka's scream was embarassing.

RoyH1

The sad thing for Arsenal is that there’s no way for them to be successful again with a leech of an owner like Kroenke. As long as they make money, he doesn’t care about silverware.

Loon

:lol:
Not really a fan of Frank and his bitter, slapped-arse face, but Arsenal I hate as a whole. Plus, like seeing DT on AFTV after they’ve shit the bed again.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Pulisic is such a menace. Whether at BVB or Chelsea every time I’ve seen him he’s been a constant threat.