FA Cup Final: Chelsea V Leicester City

Hulksmash

Offside needs general changes.

Its a massive advantage to big clubs and possesion based football and because of Offside Football becomes more tactical

I really like Wengers Idea , Hope it comes soon

The Hilton

have feck they have

Leicester were the better side by a mile
Compete nonsense, Leicester had 1 shot on target, which was a worldy.

Chelsea had way more possession, over double the shots, and more shots on target, and were denied by a MOTM goalkeeping performance.

Fair play to Leicester, I'm happy for them, and they ran like hell for it, but they were second best in everything except goals.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Absolutely amazing scenes. Well done Leicester. Special mention to Vardy. What a career he's had.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Leicester is surely becoming a force to be reckoned with. Good for them.
If they manage to qualify for CL, yeah, they'd be primed to overtake at least Spurs going forward, possibly arsenal as well of they don't get their shit together and keep being a banter club

CL footy means money and pull with players and fans. And leicester already have that whole cinderella vibe which helps, too!

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Losing a cup final sucks but I'd rather lose to Leicester than pretty much any of the alternatives.

Hope their players all go out on a massive 3 day bender to celebrate, they've earned it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Compete nonsense, Leicester had 1 shot on target, which was a worldy.

Chelsea had way more possession, over double the shots, and more shots on target, and we're denied by a MOTM goalkeeping performance.

Fair play to Leicester, I'm happy for them, and they ran like hell for it, but they were second best in everything except goals.
Ask yourself who played well for Chelsea and then come back to me if you still think Leicester were second best in everything

Laughable bollocks opinion

Classical Mechanic

I think it's how tactics have evolved. It's all about systems, team shape and pressing. Individual expression and flair are disappearing from the game. A lot of games are just teams cancelling each other out. Tuchel's Chelsea are perhaps the personification of this evolution in the English game this season. Rarely do any individuals really stand out. It's all about the system.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
With how overrated Chelsea have been I wouldn’t mind City winning the champions league and Chelsea dropping out of the top four.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Leicester is surely becoming a force to be reckoned with. Good for them.
And very good luck to them. They have a proper owner. One who supports the club instead of using it as a cash cow.
Just highlights the difference between him and the Glazers. Total scum.

Robertd0803

This Chelsea side havent a chance against City.

Leicester kept them at bay brilliantly, hopefully they dont switch off now for Tuesday and the Spurs game.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
GET IN Leicester!

Screw Chelsea. Fake disgusting football club; ruined football back in 2003.

Hope they continue losing finals :)

Crustanoid

Stupid that the FA Cup Final comes before the end of the League. It should be the last domestic game of the season

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
And very good luck to them. They have a proper owner. One who supports the club instead of using it as a cash cow.
Just highlights the difference between him and the Glazers. Total scum.
They truly are just playing pure football at the moment and I hope this doesn't change as they move up. That would be a dirty shame.