FA Cup Final: Chelsea V Leicester City

Zoo

Bloody hell. All time great FA Cup final goal

PoTMS

Tielemans. What a brilliant player he is. All the big clubs were sleeping.

Pickle85

Apparently he's been doing ok in the few games he's had and had mostly clean sheets. No howlers so far.
Thanks... maybe he's settled a bit then. Certainly should have, for the money they spent on him.

Zlatans Knee

What a hit son.
I remember having a heated discussion with someone in here recently who was claiming that Pogba was soooo much better than Tielemans. I am not sure in which position he was referring to but I know which player we could do with more in our team.

predator

Youth NITK
Amazing hit. He was stretching aswell. I was looking at Tielemans wiki page before and couldn't believe he was only 24. Seems to have been around for ages. Wondered why he wasn't snapped up by a bigger club.

Castia

Tielemans. What a brilliant player he is. All the big clubs were sleeping.
Was so obvious as well. He was available for anybody who wanted him after having a loan at Leicester.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I've lost count of how many times this season where I've been following a match on a dodgy stream that's a minute behind and looking on here at the same time and had a goal spoiled for me :lol: .

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Amazing hit. He was stretching aswell. I was looking at Tielemans wiki page before and couldn't believe he was only 24. Seems to have been around for ages. Wondered why he wasn't snapped up by a bigger club.
Had a tough time at Monaco. He's a good player.

Judas

Open to offers
It will be forever baffling we stood by and watched him go to Leicester.

What a hit son.
I remember having a heated discussion with someone in here recently who was claiming that Pogba was soooo much better than Tielemans. I am not sure in which position he was referring to but I know which player we could do with more in our team.
Tielemans is a better central midfielder than Pogba. I think that’s clear. Pogba can’t defend for toffee.