FA Cup Final: Chelsea V Leicester City

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha, Joel Glazer running on to the pitch to hug the United players when we lift the Europa League trophy and crying tears of joy. Yeah right!

The Hilton

So you can't then (name a Chelsea player that played well)

And that's clearly your problem you're looking at stats rather than the game itself
Of course I can - every defender, Kante, they were let down by poor finishing from the forwards. They created more than Leicester (who created nothing), and were more secure at the back.

The stats that you ignore tell the story of the match without bias, which you're clearly blinded by. If the goal doesn't go in, which happens 9/10 times, the entire narrative changes.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Well done Leicester City ! Also so good to see the FA cup genuinely getting some love rather than going to one of the usual teams.
That’s how I feel, I just love seeing a team going mad when they win it. Deserved the prestige.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Imagine Chelsea losing the UCL final too, and then finishing 5th.
Was thinking about that during the game. Would've made it possibly the biggest failure job in a long time given it's two weeks or so.

Then again, won't be laughing if we bottle it against Villarreal.

The Hilton

And as we all know, relying on a Schmeichel save and a worldy is absolutely no way to win an FA Cup game. :nono:
Hahaha don't get me wrong, Leicester worked really hard for the win and I'm actually really happy for them, but from a pure footballing point of view they barely saw the ball, didn't create anything, and relied on their goalkeeper to get over the line

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Of course I can - every defender, Kante, they were let down by poor finishing from the forwards. They created more than Leicester (who created nothing), and were more secure at the back.

The stats that you ignore tell the story of the match without bias, which you're clearly blinded by. If the goal doesn't go in, which happens 9/10 times, the entire narrative changes.
so the defenders and the DM played well.... wonder why you've picked them out when you're citing chances created and possession As the reason Chelsea were the better team?

You've even got Chelsea fans conceding they were second best and only did anything in the last 10 minutes but you continue to double down

Coops73

Genuinely envious to see owners like that of Leicester. They give a shit and it makes me sad to think we’ll never have that as Manchester United fans.

Congrats Leicester.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The Leicester owner supports a military dictatorship so he can go do one. Good for the fans though and always happy to see Chelsea lose.

Rustyspider13

Congratulations to Leicester. I was praising Tielemans the entire game in front of my family, glad to see him justify it. Fantastic from Schmeichel as well. The scenes with the owner were really touching and made me a bit jealous.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Hes done a good job whatever happens.

If he lost both finals itd be stupid to suddenly claim hes a fraud. Far too reactionary.

Im happy with him and look forward to him being backed this window and bringing his players in. He has already said he knows what he needs personnel wise.

bosskeano

Kasper pulling out a save that would definitely make his father proud right there at the end to keep Leicester in the lead. A bit fortunate with the offside call to take away the Chelsea goal.

Don't really understand why Rogers shut up shop with 15 minutes left as it invited way too much pressure onto Leicester and they were pinned.

RoyH1

Leicester is so well run. Kudos to them. Happy for Kasper Schmeichel too.

cyberman

What? Why the aggression? Chill. They’ve recruited exceptionally well.
No need to bash United though, its a bad and unnecessary habit to have.
This way of recruiting doesnt bring consistency. Leicester can do it because it doesn't matter if lesser profile players from lesser clubs buckle under big team expectations.
You cant do this at Utd and I doubt Leicester fans care

Crustanoid

Ha ha, Joel Glazer running on to the pitch to hug the United players when we lift the Europa League trophy and crying tears of joy. Yeah right!
The sad truth of our situation. I hope they feck off soon

hobbers

Amazing scenes.

Can't begrudge Leicester winning. Great club, best owners in the league, great fans, great players, best scouts in the league as well, wish we could sign their scouting department.