FA Cup Final: United v City

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I love United but I do not trust the players. Some of them have not delivered.

Paul_Scholes18

feckking hell how bad we are. Now we gifted them the treble. What an awful end to the season. No way we turning this around.

Oranges038

Good hit, but the attempted defending before it was questionable to say the least.

Chief123

Wtf is Jenas on about!! “it’s nasty from casemiro. He knows what he’s doing there!” Wtf :lol: :lol:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
We don't stand a chance, our attack is completely toothless.

Ricardo de la Vega

Need composure on ball. Anytime you play city you know they have so much of the ball there seems to be so much pressure on you when you get it like oh I've only got one chance here I've got to do something or I know they're going to have it back in four seconds....just calm lads.

Kung Fu Cantona7

Why would it freeze De Gea?
Because he's not a very good keeper. People are saying there's nothing he could do about it but it was poor goalkeeping. He wasn't on his toes. He had a good view of the shot but instead of using his right leg to dive to his left, he decided to bend it and kneel down.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Whatever happens city will always be small time. Booing ever Utd player on the ball.

lsd

The Oracle
If a United player went in for a crunching tackle near the line and accidently on purpose took out Pep is that a foul?

Oranges038

Someone should tell Jenas it was only a penalty.

He sounds like someone has told him that there was a tragic death in the family.

JustCoco

Supports
Red Devils
One of the bbc commentators losing his mind over VAR, dismissed it was a penalty the moment players protested, before he even saw the replay. Even after the replay he's still insisting it's never a pen.

The bias is on display for the world to see.

Looking at the commentary team, possibly Lee Dixon, certainly isn't Ally's voice.

Update: he instantly said KDB was a stonewall the moment he went down. He's at 0/2, hope he keeps this bias up as they're going in our favour.

Last edited:

Fr. Todd Unctious

Hands up like that it will always be a peno. Still won't stop the media from having a meltdown if we go on and win. We saw the meltdown they had over Brunos goal against them in the league. So much so we got fecked over by VAR for a good while after

lsd

The Oracle
I'll be surprised if DeGea stays on he is far from fit

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Bit weird that they cut and didn’t show the crowd trouble after the United goal.

Lee565

How do city get away with so many fouls without being carded?

Hal9000

Oh notice how Jenas quickly shuts up about Silva, why's he not carded?

Ricardo de la Vega

Hands up like that it will always be a peno. Still won't stop the media from having a meltdown if we go on and win. We saw the meltdown they had over Brunos goal against them in the league. So much so we got fecked over by VAR for a good while after
If it had hit him in the ha d has he'd leveraged his hands to jump the first time as it came over his shoulder I'd have sympathy but second time as the cross came in and he puts his handup instinctively to stop the ball how the feck can jenas have a problem with it utterly ridiculous commentary.