FA Cup fourth round - Liverpool : 5th round - MUFC v West Ham

Widow

So Liverpool at home then!

Would have liked an easier game to rest a few players but we'll have to settle for the old enemy

Stockport/West Ham/Doncaster for the winner!

Last edited:

Matt851

Probably the last thing either side wanted but should be entertaining. Oh for a cup draw like spurs' this season

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Great draw!

I think we're now very close to matching the best teams on our day.

Hughie77

Can you believe it. All those teams in it and they pull that draw out. It's at home wow, unbelievable, these cup draws are killing us a group of death in CL, out, Spurs get Brentford in league cup we get city, Europa league draw we get A Top Spanish side. It's going to be eventful this season. No resting players in that game.

croadyman

Looks like full strength team in back to back weekends against Liverpool then and our young talents will have to wait a bit for a chance to show what they can do

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I assume Manchester City drew Shantytown FC from the 14th tier.

Djemba-Djemba

Ole's cup draw luck is fecking terrible.

Ever since he's taken over, we get shit draws across every competition almost every time.

It's so annoying.

Especially when you look at the draws Mourinho and LVG got when they were here.

Mike Oxard

Supports
City
We avoided City, so I’ll take it, but it’s the second worse draw. It’s to be decided on the day, so penalties if it’s a draw after 120mins. If we get to pens, I’d fancy us, but I don’t fancy us getting to pens.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
And yet ANOTHER test for our lads!

For the first time in ages, two wins wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility!
I’m not sure they’ll field a full strength side if they’re after the league and UCL

Sultan

Ole's cup draw luck is fecking terrible.

Ever since he's taken over, we get shit draws across every competition almost every time.

It's so annoying.

Especially when you look at the draws Mourinho and LVG got when they were here.
The positive being he's still managed the team to 4 semifinals despite unfavourable draws.

tayside red

great draw for us, we have the chance of progressing in the league and also knocking 'them' out of the Cup all within a couple of weeks...believe
lets see just how good we are or if we have been over achieving with this squad recently

lsd

The Oracle
Thats us out then least it stops us always losing in the semi finals

Renegade

Wonder if people on here will be happy to lose this game like the City semi final game.

Sultan

Wonder if people on here will be happy to lose this game like the City semi final game.
If a United fan is happy to lose any game they're not telling the truth. Unless of course, it helps Liverpool, City or Mourinho not winning a trophy.

tomaldinho1

Think they will have Spurs a few days after and we will have Sheffield United so can't see them going all out. Good draw for us.

Djemba-Djemba

The positive being he's still managed the team to 4 semifinals despite unfavourable draws.
That's whats annoying.

In his semi finals he's had Chelsea, City twice and Sevilla in the europa league where they never lose.

He needs a shitty everton like Van Gaal got or a Hull like Mourinho got, just to break the jinx.

Fts 74

I prefer the big cup ties like this, give me this tie over Cheltenham any day