FA Cup Quarter Finals - SF: Brighton vs United

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The draw for the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals will take place on the afternoon of Sunday 19 March.

It will be made following the tie between Brighton & Hove Albion and Grimsby Town at the Amex Stadium, which kicks-off at 2.15pm GMT and is being screened live on BBC One in the UK.

And once the tie is complete, FA Cup and club supporters alike will also be able to follow the draw live on BBC One or via our official Emirates FA Cup social media channels Twitter and Facebook.

Ahead of the draw, you can see the ball numbers below...

1 Manchester City
2 Manchester United or Fulham
3 Brighton & Hove Albion
4 Sheffield United

The Emirates FA Cup semi-finals will be staged at Wembley Stadium connected by EE across the weekend of Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April.

Last edited:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
This Burnley will be an excellent addition to the Premier League. Props to Kompany, he’s turning out to be a very capable and progressive manager.

PoTMS

This Burnley will be an excellent addition to the Premier League. Props to Kompany, he’s turning out to be a very capable and progressive manager.
Carrick and Kompany both will come up next season. Interesting to see how they both fare in the top league.

LordSpud

Burnley impressive here. Think they will eventually tire in the 2nd half though and City win by about 3

PoTMS

Burnley are gonna get handed their annual 5-0 thrashing at City. Need Licha to give this troll an old fashioned reducer the next time we play him.

LordSpud

There was some nobby Chelsea fan on Youtube claiming Haaland wouldnt score many over here :lol:

Sara125

There was some nobby Chelsea fan on Youtube claiming Haaland wouldnt score many over here :lol:
Around the time this season just started, a poster in the ‘Nordic Yety’ thread said that he would be found out and struggle to even score 10 this season

Remember the geese

Kompany looks a potentially brilliant manager in my opinion. He has Burnley playing like a big team. They are lacking quality in terms of individuals obviously, but they try to do the right things. I'd be interested to see what he could do with better parts. I think he will be managing a top 6 club soon enough. Hopefully it won't be Liverpool.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I know we’ve done it this season at old Trafford but how on earth can haaland be stopped? He’s actually in frightening form! If he gets injured though city have no one to replace his goals.

Irwin99

If we beat Fulham I wonder if it might be better to get City in the Semi finals? Wouldn't mind them playing Brighton in the semis either.