FA Cup Third Round Draw - Mon 2nd Dec (7pm BBC2)

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Er, we've got a 2 time European Champion. :D

You lot are moaning about fecking Wolverhampton? What the hell happened to Manchester United fans. Bunch of crybabies.
What happened to us?

The last 7 years.

TheReligion

Abusive
Er, we've got a 2 time European Champion. :D

You lot are moaning about fecking Wolverhampton? What the hell happened to Manchester United fans. Bunch of crybabies.
Tell me about it. Our down turn in form has really brought the little bitches to the surface. Bloody irritating.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
City at home to Port Vale wow so crazy and unexpected.

Canagel

Who cares? Ole makes even the league 1 and 2 teams look good. And we're not winning FA Cup, early exit is better to focus on EL (with different manager in charge)

AshRK

At this point I would not be even confident of beating Colchester United let alone Wolves, so any draw is tough for us.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Didn't this already air
utd got city

edit: there was a sat feed that already showed the live draw
CHELSEA VS PRESTON NORTH END
WEST HAM VS LIVERPOOL
ARSENAL VS FLEETWOOD TOWN
MAN UTD VS MAN CITY

Are BBC showing a pre recorded draw? :lol:

edit: guess not
Dafeck happened here then? :lol:

Alabaster Codify7

There we go then, out in the 3rd round. Nuno has Ole's number, which isnt hard is it. Defend as a unit and don't let him counter-attack, nick a goal or two, job's a good 'un.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful draw.
Obviously because we could very easily lose it.

But secondly, because we could very easily draw it, and then us season ticket holders have ten days to sort a freezing cold midweek replay in Jan.

Boo!

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Underwhelmed. Would've loved a tie against Leeds, the rivalry, Biesla's philosophy, the atmosphere at Elland Road.

Alternatively, I would have preferred a tie against Portsmouth, as the atmosphere would be electric home and away. Fratton Park is amazing.

Maybe, United can face one of them in the next round. Milwall would be another great one.

Was hoping Sheff Wed would face Sheff Utd. What an atmosphere that would be. Also hoped for Swansea vs Cardiff.

A pity Exeter knocked out Cambridge. Cambridge vs Oxford would have been quite something.

Hopefully Nott Forest's pull a shock.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Just watched the draw on catch up, crap draw for us and United. All the teams that could have been drawn out and we get our neighbours again for the second time in 3 years. 3 year in a row we've been drawn against a premier side in the third round. Man City with their obligatory bye at home and a first 90 minutes for Phil Foden.

Irrational.

People moaning about the draw as if we were ever in with a chance of winning the competition :lol:

We need to focus on finishing as close to the top six as possible, anything more than that is a bonus.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Well they seem to play better against the better teams, then again maybe that means we have a chance :drool:
That's so last season!

Premier league wins this season
Watford
Villa
Bournemouth
Man city - the only team above us we've beaten so far

RUCK4444

That's so last season!

Premier league wins this season
Watford
Villa
Bournemouth
Man city - the only team above us we've beaten so far
Wow shows how little football I’ve watched since VAR started this season, genuinely lost quite a bit of interest sadly.

SER19

Was a decent run, good to get past the first couple of rounds

RUCK4444

How can a team that's above us in the table after 14 games (a not insubstantial amount) be game raisers?
I dunno maybe because we are game bottlers?

It’s a flippant comment, last season in particular they were game raisers as other Wolves fans have eluded to.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
People moaning about the draw as if we were ever in with a chance of winning the competition :lol:
This is a fair point actually; I love the cup, but the fewer games we have to play the better given our injury curse, even without City and Liverpool being given byes through to the next round with this draw.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Am I the only one who finds the FA Cup in the early stages a bit boring these days? They feel too international break ish to me and have for a while. It only really livens up in the quarters when big teams start playing the main boys and it runs alongside a PL schedule.

Pretty much every side heavily rotates which puts even the strongest sides at huge risk of an upset to the point no one's really that shocked anymore, even us losing to Bradford a few years back didn't create the headlines it should have.

marktan

Am I the only one who finds the FA Cup in the early stages a bit boring these days? They feel too international break ish to me and have for a while. It only really livens up in the quarters when big teams start playing the main boys and it runs alongside a PL schedule.

Pretty much every side heavily rotates which puts even the strongest sides at huge risk of an upset to the point no one's really that shocked anymore, even us losing to Bradford a few years back didn't create the headlines it should have.
I actually like the early stages if it's against lower league opposition. Lets us play some of the fringe players and also get to check out a lower league team. It's boring playing against Wolves agin because it's basically another league match. That and the fact that we're much more likely to lose.