FA Youth Cup Final - Utd vs Forest

yamo123x

Really excited to go to watch this game, so much competition for places, what's your starting line up gonna be?

VITEK

JURADO BENNETT FREDRICSON MURRAY

GORE MAINOO FORSON

MATHER MCNEILL GARNACHO

SUBS: ENNIS, OYEDELE,KAMBWALA, HUGILL, HANSEN AAROEN,PYE

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why on earth would you start Forson ahead of Oyedele or Hansen?

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Oydele for Froson and Hansen for Mather would be my guess

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Imagining you talking normally and suddenly shouting the line-up.

Mickson

The lineup will almost certainly be:

Vitek
Jurado, Bennett, Fredricson, Murray
Mainoo, Gore
Mather, Hansen, Garnacho
McNeill

I would play Pye instead of Murray though.

Forson, Oyedele, Ennis, Hugill etc obviously unlucky to be left out, but the squad has ridiculous depth this season.

ggg333

Can't seem to find it in MUTV or on youtube, any pointers?

Prodigal7

Vitek
Mainoo, Gore
Mather, Hansen, Garnacho
McNeill

Forson, Oyedele, Ennis, Hugill etc obviously unlucky to be left out, but the squad has ridiculous depth this season.
I’d replace Mather for Shoretire as he’s still eligible. Other than that I agree.

pascell

Vitek
Mainoo, Gore
Mather, Hansen, Garnacho
McNeill

How has Pye got on this season, haven't heard much?

Mickson

I’d replace Mather for Shoretire as he’s still eligible. Other than that I agree.
Don't see the point in changing anything now, he hasn't played a minute in this team. United did that last year, put in all the best players who hadn't played together and they lost right away.

How has Pye got on this season, haven't heard much?
Start and stop, a lot of injuries, although he has been fit for the last months now. He is a better player than Murray who is the weak link in the team.

Won’t Shola be eligible for the game as well?
Yes, but he hasn't played anything. United did that last season, put all the best players in a team that hadn't played together earlier in the season, they looked disjointed and were eliminated right away. I don't think they will make that mistake again. This is a team.

Prodigal7

Don't see the point in changing anything now, he hasn't played a minute in this team. United did that last year, put in all the best players who hadn't played together and they lost right away.

Start and stop, a lot of injuries, although he has been fit for the last months now. He is a better player than Murray who is the weak link in the team.

Yes, but he hasn't played anything. United did that last season, put all the best players in a team that hadn't played together earlier in the season, they looked disjointed and were eliminated right away. I don't think they will make that mistake again. This is a team.
I understand what you’re saying about keeping the team together but I’d still like to see Shoretire in the squad at least. Even sitting on the bench and letting the first 11 do their thing is better than missing out on this old Trafford experience which would be good for him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Will Jimmy Garner be playing for Forest?
He's in the first team so I highly doubt it. Plus there's loan agreements where they can't play against their parent club.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He's in the first team so I highly doubt it. Plus there's loan agreements where they can't play against their parent club.
I was joking. Not only is he 21 but as if Forest would play him 48 hours before a PL playoff game anyway :lol:

GueRed

50 thousand? that's impressive

especially when you consider the quarters and semi finals each only sold three thousand..

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Really excited to go to watch this game, so much competition for places, what's your starting line up gonna be?

VITEK

JURADO BENNETT FREDRICSON MURRAY

GORE MAINOO FORSON

MATHER MCNEILL GARNACHO

SUBS: ENNIS, OYEDELE,KAMBWALA, HUGILL, HANSEN AAROEN,PYE
30, 000 tickets already sold for this final. They have now opened up the upper tiers in the SAF stand and the Stretford end. Only a pound a pop.

I've bought 8 seats in the Stretford end. Looking forward to seeing Garnacho and a United team putting a shift in and a potential trophy.

Tickets on sale here.
Just remembered, already a thread for this @Solius per Wheato.

M15 Red.

Should be a good game. Warren Joyce managing Forest adds a twist. Ruben Curley making the bench would have been nice. 3-1 United.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Changed that garish title.
Sticking the date and time in there would probably be helpful as well, save everyone digging through the thread for the same info.

United_98

so excited United is getting to the final!
This is the main reason, I flew 18 hours here...

Always plan to spend 2 weeks in Old Trafford and this final make me travel much at least a year or 2 earlier than I expected

brian017

Not surprised at the ticket sales. It's the only chance of seeing a trophy lift at OT for the next 10 years!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
So which member of our first team squad is going to do a John Terry if we win ?