FA Youth Cup Final - Utd vs Forest

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Mainoo has been non existent really. He will need to improve in the second half

Last edited:

Anustart89

Haven't seen much of this side but every time Mainoo touches the ball I just can't help but feeling like he looks like a proper footballer. Just the way he strikes the ball and dribbles it. His short outside of the boot passes remind me of CM era Scholes. So satisfying to watch.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Haven't seen much of this side but every time Mainoo touches the ball I just can't help but feeling like he looks like a proper footballer. Just the way he strikes the ball and dribbles it. His short outside of the boot passes remind me of CM era Scholes. So satisfying to watch.
Agreed, but I actually get the same sort of vibe from Jurado. Just get the vibe he will make it, maybe not here, but definitely in top flight european football.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Can there really not be a single thread where people are not moaning about the first team?

Jimmah

De Gea looking like a very disappointed dad when that goal went in

pascell

Two very poor decisions from the ref. 1st it's clearly a free kick and the 2nd is its clearly a red, last man and denying a goal scoring opportunity.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Two very poor decisions from the ref. 1st it's clearly a free kick and the 2nd is its clearly a red, last man and denying a goal scoring opportunity.
Think that's why he gave a pen to be honest, because then he didn't have to send him off.

pascell

I'd say Garnacho and Mainoo have that bit of quality that makes me think they'll definitely make it, injuries permitted.

Hansen and Jurado too if they step up in development more next season.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Those lads will be buzzing for weeks. What an atmosphere for them.

siw2007

Big well done to the lads. This is a competition synonymous with the history of our football club, it’s been sad to see other clubs have more success than us in recent years but tonight these boys have gone down in our history as the class of 22. Hope they enjoy the occasion tonight and look forward to seeing how these players develop over the coming years.