FA Youth Cup Final

Wheato

30, 000 tickets already sold for this final. They have now opened up the upper tiers in the SAF stand and the Stretford end. Only a pound a pop.

I've bought 8 seats in the Stretford end. Looking forward to seeing Garnacho and a United team putting a shift in and a potential trophy.

Tickets on sale here.

klayton88

Got some tickets in N2406. I've got more joy from the u23s this season than the other lot.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Been really good this season, the semi against Wolves was a really enjoyable game (probably should have conceded, but also scored more.. deserved winners though).

Know nothing about the Forest team. Anyone?

Got my tickets a few days ago. Going in the SAF stand for a change, on the HW line.

Chance to see some silverware…. and a team with a good work ethic.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Extra impressive because it's midweek - could have been closer to a full house on a weekend

klayton88

Have they stopped ticket sales? Can't find them on the site anymore. I have three already but looking for two more for my brother.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Have to credit the club, they actually marketed this well.
No offence meant but this sells itself for a few reasons.

First team haven’t given anyone anything to shout about in a very long time:

Internet has majorly boosted the profiles of the best young players and the youth tournaments.

Cheap tickets, good family evenings entertainment at OT. I’d imagine even the tour is more expensive than these tickets?

First FAYC final since the Co2011 is that correct?

Finally if they win the likelihood of a few of these players breaking through here together (and making it in the pro game in general) is raised exponentially. Nothing better than saying you saw them make history at 18.

Best of luck to the lads. It’s the clubs game of the season.

I'm a beautiful thing

May 11,i think Forest are bringing over 4,000,some of the wife's family are coming up for it, great occasion for the young lads

Marcelinho87

You want a kids' discount on a £1 ticket?!
No haha I just expected to be able to pick a kids ticket for the same price, didn't want any hassle with it listing as an adult and my 10 year old rocks up... bought anyhow.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
A ticket is probably cheaper than signing up to the bollox that is MUFC TV, which seems to be the only place to see the game!

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
No offence meant but this sells itself for a few reasons.

First team haven’t given anyone anything to shout about in a very long time:

Internet has majorly boosted the profiles of the best young players and the youth tournaments.

Cheap tickets, good family evenings entertainment at OT. I’d imagine even the tour is more expensive than these tickets?

First FAYC final since the Co2011 is that correct?

Finally if they win the likelihood of a few of these players breaking through here together (and making it in the pro game in general) is raised exponentially. Nothing better than saying you saw them make history at 18.

Best of luck to the lads. It’s the clubs game of the season.
They have done a good job

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Our best youth players would be Garnacho and Henson? Anyone else to watch for future?

Remember the geese

Our best youth players would be Garnacho and Henson? Anyone else to watch for future?
Kobbie Mainoo is probably our biggest talent at this level. Dan Gore, who partners him and Hansen-Aarøen in midfield, is a really promising young player too. Sam Mather is an interesting player. A different type of player to Jesse Lingard but a bit of a dark horse to make it here, similarly to how Lingard was, compared to Pogba and Morrison. Charlie McNeill deserves a mention too.

Last edited:

jackal&hyde

I'm very exited by this. One area the club seems to have gotten it right is with the youth recruitment. Hopefully a couple of them will make the first team in the next few years.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Kobbie Mainoo is probably our biggest talent at this level. Dan Gore, who partners him and Hansen-Aarøen in midfield, is a really promising young player too. Sam Mather is an interesting player. A different type of player to Jesse Lingard but a bit of a dark horse to make it here, similarly to how Lingard was, compared to Pogba and Morrison. Charlie McNeill deserves a mention too.
I will have a good look at them later.

I’ve only seen some of footage, Garnacho and Hansen-Aaroen impressed me most with their talents. Garnacho is a talent baller/winger and beats player easily with pace, Hensen-Aaroen reminds me of Scholes.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
50k now sold. Incredible for the players to play in front of that number

Prodigal7

If McNeill filled out physically he’d be ready for the first team IMO. Hansen-Aaron and Gore are my two favourite players from this group.

Uniquim

This is great! Hopefully the U18s can mark the occasion with a win. Think it's brilliant to see that level of support for the youth team.

According to Transfermarkt, the second highest average attendance in the league (after United), is Arsenal at 59.770. Just a few more thousand before the youth team better the average attendace of every club in the league!

clarkydaz

thats fantastic. Message to the club many fans warm to young talent instead of the toxic first team