FA Youth Cup Final

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Our biggest game in a year. Hopefully they can shake the Utd jinx. On paper we should be heavy favourites. this is the last group pre Brexit and we are yet to see how that’ll all pan out? Maybe it’ll work out in our favour…

Last edited:

TheReligion

Abusive
Our biggest game in a year. Hopefully they can shake the Utd jinx. On paper we should be heavy favourites. it also might be a while again before we get back into the final seeing as this is the last group pre Brexit and we are yet to see how that’ll all pan out.
Why would it be a while before we get In the final again? Not sure I follow

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Our biggest game in a year. Hopefully they can shake the Utd jinx. On paper we should be heavy favourites. it also might be a while again before we get back into the final seeing as this is the last group pre Brexit and we are yet to see how that’ll all pan out.
Every team in the country is affected by Brexit though, apart from Hansen-Aaroen and Garnacho all our best players in that age group are English anyway.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Imagine being one of the kids. Playing at a sold out Old Trafford and it's not even with the first team. I hope they thrive from it rather than feel weighed down by the pressure.

Dan_F

Imagine being one of the kids. Playing at a sold out Old Trafford and it's not even with the first team. I hope they thrive from it rather than feel weighed down by the pressure.
I just scrolled through a video of them being interviewed, they look so young! Something about them not being on the pitch with kits on makes them look younger than during games.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
63k is an impressive turnout and it shows our fans genuinely care about the future of the club.
Yeah absolutely and proper fans too that aren't the internet never attended a game before self-entitled lot that you have to put up with being a global brand as well as a Football club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I just scrolled through a video of them being interviewed, they look so young! Something about them not being on the pitch with kits on makes them look younger than during games.
It'll definitely be something to remember for the rest of their careers. Even those who don't make it here will always have this unique experience to look back on. I can't wait so they must be proper itching themselves!

yamo123x

Forest are a big strong physical side, they outplayed a good chelsea team in the semi and along with Liverpool are the form side in the u18 youth league, this will be a tough game, we are not great defensively.

Hoping Mainoo can produce the form he did in the last 2 rounds now he is back fit.

Have a feeling Hugill,Ennis and Hansen Aoren will all be on the bench and we will start with Mather, Gore, Mainoo and Forson in midfield with Mcneill and Garnacho up top.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Forest are a big strong physical side, they outplayed a good chelsea team in the semi and along with Liverpool are the form side in the u18 youth league, this will be a tough game, we are not great defensively.

Hoping Mainoo can produce the form he did in the last 2 rounds now he is back fit.

Have a feeling Hugill,Ennis and Hansen Aoren will all be on the bench and we will start with Mather, Gore, Mainoo and Forson in midfield with Mcneill and Garnacho up top.
I don't get why we'd start with Hansen on the bench, he's been fantastic throughout the tournament so far and Forson's barely played for the youth cup team.

SAF is the GOAT

Any chance for links to the game ?

(Don't know if its allowed or not so forgive me if not)

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Am I imagining that the later stages, or maybe just the final, was shown on an ITV channel a while back? I’m pretty sure I remember watching it one year when Chelsea won.
I can recall a final from 93 or 94 being on Sky.
We lost at Leeds. Think Scholes, Becks, G Bev and Butty were playing

pauldyson1uk

Looking forward to the match, was going to take the car and do what I have done before and park in the car park at the front of the ground, but with it nearly being a full house, going to take the tram instead.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Very annoying the way if I want to get MUTV, I have to get it for a minimum of 12 months.

I'm not doing that.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Looking forward to the match, was going to take the car and do what I have done before and park in the car park at the front of the ground, but with it nearly being a full house, going to take the tram instead.
Think you had to book if parking at ground?

I park at the Lowry, eat there, walk over. Easier getting out too.

TheReligion

Abusive
If anyone wants two tickets together to the youth final tonight let me know. I’m going tonight with a couple but two dropped out.

Let me know!

Big Andy

Bloke
Can't wait for all the unlicensed car parks charging £10 for parking later. I was just a little too late to book the official car parks.

Might park up near the World Freight Centre on the roads for free and walk down. feck the cnuts charging a fortune.

MUFC OK

Away with work but know a few going. Hope we can get an atmosphere as big as any cup tie, these boys deserve it.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I hope every single member of our senior squad is made to be present. They could certainly learn a thing or two.
I'm afraid something bad would happen if our midfielders watch Gore, Hansen and Mainoo play.

Corridor of Uncertainty

If people are struggling to watch, come back in this thread later and I can point in the direction of a river

Last edited: