FA Youth Cup Final

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Need to get Garnacho tied down long term as his contract expires next year.
It was never confirmed how long his contract was when he signed professional terms but I highly doubt we only gave him a 2 year deal. I'd wait for something more official.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Excellent achievement, deserving winners. Credit to Forrest, they were by far the best team we played during the tournament.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So pleased!

Hope this inspires the players (all of them, Forest included).

Playing in a packed stadium, the great Sir Alex and some decorated former players watching on. Good luck message from Beckham.
And a trophy - which the club hasn't seen for a long time! :D

A great moment in a bad moment for the club and fans. Well done those lads!

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Great result. Struggled for long periods against a stronger opponent with a pretty decent pressing game, but got over the line. The two subs changed the game for us.

Robertd0803

Get in there.

Delighted for the lads. Nice to have something to smile about again.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Congratulations to the youngsters! Thought we were good once Oyedele came on who really matched up to their physicality. The turn Garnacho does for the goal back onto his left was special and he looked great once the space opened up as the game went on. The Commentator on the FA stream was a fecking disgrace. Made out as if it was the Alamo and Forest battered us - the penalty obviously was lucky but if it’s not a pen it’s a red card. So he can feck off. All he banged on about for 20 minutes was how brilliant forest were - which don’t get me wrong they played well - and how shit we are. Bitter twat.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Lovely moment, that. Very glad the last goal went in as well as it did feel just a tad underwhelming and fluky before that.

Obviously not a brilliant performance, but I was very impressed by bits and pieces from Mainoo and seeing Garnacho come alive to win the game was great. I do hope he works on his apparent Greenwood level of selfishness though!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Garnacho has it doesn't he? the celebrations aren't of a player that's phased by a big crowd

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Congratulations to the youngsters! Thought we were good once Oyedele came on who really matched up to their physicality. The turn Garnacho does for the goal back onto his left was special and he looked great once the space opened up as the game went on. The Commentator on the FA stream was a fecking disgrace. Made out as if it was the Alamo and Forest battered us - the penalty obviously was lucky but if it’s not a pen it’s a red card. So he can feck off. All he banged on about for 20 minutes was how brilliant forest were - which don’t get me wrong they played well - and how shit we are. Bitter twat.
Good thing the FA player didn't load for me. Imagine getting bitter over a game with youngsters :rolleyes:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yeah, he was a massive, obvious ABU and even called us "Man Yoo" a bunch of times. Just seemed unprofessional.

RPT_Reddevil

Well done lads. What a lovely lovely moment.

Evenly contested match. We were not at our best but it the result that matters.

pascell

I agree with the Oyedele comment, that sub helped us gain some physicality and work rate in the middle when Forest were just about tiring.

Also agree on the commentator, hard to watch streams like that when they clearly have some underlying hatred towards us.

We won, that's the main thing!

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Good to see us winning it again.

Are Forest an 'older' team? Looked physically stronger than us.

Marwood

That pen decision was a real shame,not good in a final.

But really enjoyable to watch them win, even if it was a struggle.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Great job by the lads. Looking forward to hopefully seeing more of Garnacho next season. What's the story with his tattoos? Thought it was illegal for anyone under 18 to get them.

Rolaholic

Really hoping ETH utilizes Garnacho in the senior squad next season, he's a starboy in the making.

Moriarty

Great job by the lads. Looking forward to hopefully seeing more of Garnacho next season. What's the story with his tattoos? Thought it was illegal for anyone under 18 to get them.
Maybe he went up to Scotland where the legal age is 16. I imagine that Gretna Green is doing a roaring trade.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I caught the final minutes (just before the third) and I'm so genuinely euphoric.

Haven't felt like this in a long while :)

Thank ya kids for bringing me some joy in a rather miserable time.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
What an amazing day for the youths, they will remember this for the rest of their lives