FA Youth Cup - Manchester United vs Lincoln City

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Mejbri, McCann and Hoogewerf very good. Mejbri just oozes class on the ball.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Think we started brightly but the second half of the 1st was pretty poor, Lincoln made it hard by being really physical. 2nd half was much better and after the 2-0 goal we just cruised.
Thanks. Even though I only caught the last half hour, I echo yours and @Adnan 's opinions that Mejbri and McCann were the two that stood out last night.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Mastny 6

Bejger 8
Fish 7
Mengi 8
Svidersky 7

Mejbri 7
McCann 8
Helm 7

Wellens 6
Hoogewerf 8
Sotona 7
========
Shoretire 6
Forson 7
Neville 6

Once the first goal went in it was over as a contest but they'll have to up the tempo in the next round as Norwich will be a useful side, hopefully Devine and Elanga will be available to come in for Svidersky and Sotona/Wellens.

Noticed that when Forson came on the MUTV caption announcing his 'substitution on' was only allowed to give his surname because of the FA/PL's child protection laws as he's under 16, yet the second, or third time he touched the ball Dave Stowell called him Omari Forson :nono: Fine on your desk this morning Mr Stowell.

khoazany

Hopefully McCann will kick on from here, was strolling around too much on his new position this season and was overtaken by Helm in the pecking order.

Mickson

United was, like the last 10 games, very poor. Still managed to win due to our opponents being Lincoln. No way we will beat Norwich with this team. Maybe if Elanga, Devine and a couple of others are back.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Mejbri getting some very positive notices in the press after the game.

‘Gliding’ across the pitch. ‘ elegant’ etc:drool:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Mejbri getting some very positive notices in the press after the game.

‘Gliding’ across the pitch. ‘ elegant’ etc:drool:
He was brilliant and I thought he was the best player on the park. Very classy player that is poetry in motion when he's on song.

lysglimt

Scout
Mastny 6

Bejger 8
Fish 7
Mengi 8
Svidersky 7

Mejbri 7
McCann 8
Helm 7

Wellens 6
Hoogewerf 8
Sotona 7
========
Shoretire 6
Forson 7
Neville 6

Once the first goal went in it was over as a contest but they'll have to up the tempo in the next round as Norwich will be a useful side, hopefully Devine and Elanga will be available to come in for Svidersky and Sotona/Wellens.

Noticed that when Forson came on the MUTV caption announcing his 'substitution on' was only allowed to give his surname because of the FA/PL's child protection laws as he's under 16, yet the second, or third time he touched the ball Dave Stowell called him Omari Forson :nono: Fine on your desk this morning Mr Stowell.
Generally agree with who you rated as better - but think your score overall is too high. We were average against a poor side

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Generally agree with who you rated as better - but think your score overall is too high. We were average against a poor side
Having watched it a 2nd and 3rd time(yes I am that sad), I probably did give them all 1/10 more than they deserved but at the time I was just glad they'd won after so many early exits recently, that and being still under the influence ;)