FA Youth Cup - Semi-Final - United v Wolverhampton

Mickson

Kick-off at 7 PM on Wednesday, at Old Trafford. United is saying that the tickets - which were free of charge - are sold out. It's unclear how many tickets that is though.

Live on MUTV (UK only)

United will win. Discuss.

Robin

They had the whole of the tier 1 North stand on sale , and a section for Wolves fans so im guessing about 8000 tickets sold, not sure what the bottom section holds. However they had better be a great improvement from the weekend against the Bitters

Connor C

They had the whole of the tier 1 North stand on sale , and a section for Wolves fans so im guessing about 8000 tickets sold, not sure what the bottom section holds. However they had better be a great improvement from the weekend against the Bitters
I’m guessing they’re not going to release the number of tickets, especially after they said that almost 10k sold for the Leicester game only around 3k actually showed up. Can’t of been a good look so it’s safer to just say they’ve sold out instead of giving a number

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
We have put on coach travel for a £3 donation to the wolves foundation and so far there’s 11 coaches but I don’t know how many tickets we had allocated.

Robin

We have put on coach travel for a £3 donation to the wolves foundation and so far there’s 11 coaches but I don’t know how many tickets we had allocated.
That would suggest upwards of 500 which would be a good turnout

ThemanGiggsy

i am starting to wonder what the point is of me having MUTV in the States if the Youth games aren't watchable. Anyone know of some other legit place to watch it?

ETA - nevermind it is on ESPN+

Robin

i am starting to wonder what the point is of me having MUTV in the States if the Youth games aren't watchable. Anyone know of some other legit place to watch it?

Glad you’ve found it, would a vpn work set to the UK

JB7

Wolves are showing it both on their website and YouTube in anyones interested and can't be arsed finding an MUTV link.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson

I cancelled because of it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
90% of youth tactics against us is to hit us quick on the counter, admittedly a fairly effective tactic.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
GET IN

McNeill 1-0. Keeper comes out wildly, deft touch from Mcneill who then slots in.

Dan_F

I fully expected the commentary on YouTube to be a couple of brummies.

JB7

Wolves are showing it both on their website and YouTube in anyones interested and can't be arsed finding an MUTV link.
For balance it's on ManUtd.com free as well. Didn't expect it to be.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Could have been 2. Garnacho's close attempt saved well from the keeper

Oh and even better chance saved off the line from Wolves.

AltiUn

Need to put these chances away when we get them, running theme with this team, as good as they are they’re very wasteful.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Wolves are a threat on the break with the pace of Roberts. But we should've scored a few more in the first half.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Missed some very good chances followed by some very poor defending nearly gifting them a goal. Rinse and repeat for us at every level these days :lol:
The women's academy side are winning their cup final 4-0 at the moment. Maybe they need to teach the men how to finish.

Swedish_Plumber

Why do the refs look like they’re telling injured players off at this level? Almost as if they feel players have no right to ask (rightly) for a free kick…

AltiUn

Referee lets a studs on ankle challenge go for some bizarre reason.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
First time being able to see a game at this level this season and my goodness is Mainoo good.

Goal! Fantastic finish.

JB7

Lovely finish. Love a Youth Cup final, shame it's not two legged this year.