FA Youth Cup - Semi-Final - United v Wolverhampton

ZupZup

Have I missed the opportunity to get a ticket for the final??

Have they sold all of the tickets or not?

The tickets have not gone on sale yet... I saw a mention on Twitter that Friday 6th May at 7pm is the provisional date at the moment.

Mickson

The tickets have not gone on sale yet... I saw a mention on Twitter that Friday 6th May at 7pm is the provisional date at the moment.
"The Final will take place at the home of Manchester United and must be played before Saturday 30 April." from FA's homepage.

ZupZup

"The Final will take place at the home of Manchester United and must be played before Saturday 30 April." from FA's homepage.
As I understand it, there is difficulty scheduling it this month so 6th May has been pencilled in. I’ve seen this from more than one source.

Forest are playing against Swansea on the 30th I believe.

Mickson

As I understand it, there is difficulty scheduling it this month so 6th May has been pencilled in. I’ve seen this from more than one source.

Forest are playing against Swansea on the 30th I believe.
Would make sense. United has a ridiculous amount of games in April. Don't know what they're playing at, just play games in October and September instead of having like a three-month break for no reason.

GueRed

Apparently United got 8 League games to squeeze in before the Cup Final

MUW4Eva

Any update on either the scheduling of the final, or even the ticketing situation yet?

ZupZup

Any update on either the scheduling of the final, or even the ticketing situation yet?
TRA sent out a message yesterday to say the final is on Wednesday May 11th at 7pm.

Tickets to go on sale soon for £1. All proceeds to charity.

lysglimt

Scout
Just out of curiosity - .could United be even stronger in next seasons FA Youth Cup ? Jurado, Garnacho, Hansen Aaroen, Hugill and McNeill wont be able to play - but looking at the players who can still participate next season - I actually think we could be stronger:

Kobbe Mainoo, Manni Norkett, Dan Gore, Eric Hanbury, Ethan Ennis, Maxi Oyedele, Finley McAllister, Habeeb Ogunneye, Tyler Fredricson, Tom Wooster, Toby Collyer, James Nolan, Sam Mather, Louis Jackson, Adam Berry, Ruben Curley and Sam Murray

Oyedele, Gore, McAllister, Collyer and Mainoo - we could have a seriously strong midfield in next years FA Youth Cup

Beaucoup

Just out of curiosity - .could United be even stronger in next seasons FA Youth Cup ? Jurado, Garnacho, Hansen Aaroen, Hugill and McNeill wont be able to play - but looking at the players who can still participate next season - I actually think we could be stronger:

Kobbe Mainoo, Manni Norkett, Dan Gore, Eric Hanbury, Ethan Ennis, Maxi Oyedele, Finley McAllister, Habeeb Ogunneye, Tyler Fredricson, Tom Wooster, Toby Collyer, James Nolan, Sam Mather, Louis Jackson, Adam Berry, Ruben Curley and Sam Murray

Oyedele, Gore, McAllister, Collyer and Mainoo - we could have a seriously strong midfield in next years FA Youth Cup
Collyer is a 2nd year so he can't play. Pretty sure we are bringing in 2-3 players next season, I know who they are, but I'm not posting names on an open forum.