FA Youth Cup

Minkaro

Right then. Let's have Keane and Morrison have their own personal hat-trick battle now.

championo

Top Stalker
Someone please find me the name of the journo who wrote a real slanted article after the first leg. I think she is from dailymail. I am searching

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Someone please find me the name of the journo who wrote a real slanted article after the first leg. I think she is from dailymail. I am searching
Louise Taylor. Guardian.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
What a pass by Pogba. On the half volley.

Morrison and Pogba definitely look too good for this level.

mjs020294

Can anyone that saw the class of 92 play tell me is this youth team is as good or better?
The 92 team were very special.

If you go back through the history of youth football a team is lucky to get one or two starters from a winning youth team. Only reall exceptions have been teh 92 team and Busby Bases, and maybe the 1986 City team but they only played low level 1st division or 2nd division anyway.

MalteseRedDevil

The 92 team were very special.

If you go back through the history of youth football a team is lucky to get one or two starters from a winning youth team. Only reall exceptions have been teh 92 team and Busby Bases, and maybe the 1986 City team but they only played low level 1st division or 2nd division anyway.
So as good, better or too early to say?