Fabinho | Al-Ittihad player

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Really hoping someone like Tchouameni is the replacement.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Apparently this could fall through because he has a pair of pitbulls and they are banned in Saudi Arabia. ffs.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Apparently this could fall through because he has a pair of pitbulls and they are banned in Saudi Arabia. ffs.
They’re banned in the UK too

erikcred

I thought fans wanted him to stay?
Or is he really done at 29 years old.
I highly doubt that's his real age with the way his legs seem to have gone. Based on some of his displays last season if any fans want him to stay it'll be ours.

acolyte

Good news all around I say. Nobody should own pit bulls and also Liverpool should not be getting £40 million (!!!) for an absolute shadow of a once great DM.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Respect for him if this is true about dog. Pet is a member of family. If you don't like my pet then feck off.

erikcred

Respect for him if this is true about dog. Pet is a member of family. If you don't like my pet then feck off.
A 5 sec google search suggests the dude doesn't even have pit bulls. Whoever your source is can't tell the difference between them and what seems to be a French bulldog.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
A 5 sec google search suggests the dude doesn't even have pit bulls. Whoever your source is can't tell the difference between them and what seems to be a French bulldog.
I didn't said that he has pit pull.
He wants to clarify are bulldogs are on the forbidden list.

Frenchies aggressive? That's got to be a joke right?
ha ha, we lost our Frenchie this year, softest dog on the entire planet, incredible with our two girls too, especially as babies and the entire breed has been nicknamed Nanny dogs.
”Aggressive”, gotta laugh at Saudi, they clearly just see the word bulldog & shit their pants.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
ha ha, we lost our Frenchie this year, softest dog on the entire planet, incredible with our two girls too, especially as babies and the entire breed has been nicknamed Nanny dogs.
”Aggressive”, gotta laugh at Saudi, they clearly just see the word bulldog & shit their pants.
Ha ha, exactly. How that dog can be labelled as aggressive ffs?

Kostov

They probably have all bulldogs banned, which is stupid without even going into specific breeds.

Bogga

Respect for Fabinho for walking away if they don't allow the dogs! And at the same time Liverpool miss out on 40 million :)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Respect for Fabinho for walking away if they don't allow the dogs! And at the same time Liverpool miss out on 40 million :)
Nothing to do with the dogs.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
@Zoo change thread title

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66259309

Fabinho: Liverpool midfielder joins Saudi side Al-Ittihad

Brazil midfielder Fabinho has completed a move to Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad from Liverpool on a three-year deal.

The 29-year-old did not travel with the Reds to a recent training camp in Germany after the Saudi side made a £40m bid for him.

Fabinho was also left out of the club's current trip to Singapore as the move was finalised