Fabio da Silva | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral

BTV
#MUFC defender Fabio called up by Brazil for friendlies against Costa Rica and Mexico in October. Ronaldinho keeps his place (AP)
They're friendlies, and he'll probably end up getting injured :mad: But good to see him get a callup

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Absolutely awful today.

WireRed

Is it beyond him to last a full 90 minutes without getting crocked? Seriously, one injury after another, his brother's isn't much more resistant either.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
No future at United if he ever plays as badly as that again.

beardsleybob

Keown is going off on one about Fabio, criticising him for the Bayern Munich match.

Yes, the Bayern Munich match that Rafael got sent off in...

What a twat!!

Clearly he needs more games. We've all seen him playing better in defence than tonight so there's no need for an overreaction. The rustiness showed but he wasn't the only one to blame. The whole team wasn't too clever with their defending out there.

At least he was prepared to put his body on the line and fight for the cause. We can't afford more injuries at the back so hopefully he will be back in action very soon.

SittingBull

That's great and all, but what is Sergio Canales u
At United, we strive for perfection, and if we fai
I don't blame Fabio for being absolutely horendous against Basel as he's not been playing regular football in recent months. In fact, his quality shouldnt be doubted as he was pretty impressive towards the end of last season. He needs more games, plain and simple.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
After doing so well at the end of last season, even starting the CL final, its hard to see him playing so poorly this season.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I think we need to remember how young and inexperienced the lad is. He's missed lots of football. He wasn't at fault for yesterdays performance. You can't blame the kids. You have to look at your experienced players. Even at ht with a 2 goal lead, we showed a lack of experience. I don't mind that. If you want to attack fine but you have to defend. Collectively. At the end of the day, we know Fabio/Rafaels qualities .

davisjw

Injuries and rust will do that. Hope the twins pull out of this injury rut. It's nice and lovely to have them, but their constant time out is a drag.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Bumping this up.

Interesting that he has made his debut for the Brazil's senior squad earlier than Rafael, even though both had terrible luck with injuries.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Picked up an injury too apparently.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
My source is another 'tard so I don't know if it's true or not.

EDIT: Here it is:

Fabio also got subbed off in 55mins against Costa Rica due to an injury :mad:

Justin

He was pressuring the Costa Rica player in midfield, and then he just went down. .

To add insult, Dani Alves came in and set up the opening goal.

wr8_utd

:'(
The twins are hopeless. 8 out of 10 games they start they're likely not to finish

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Crap. Such good talents. Hope they get free from turbo injury shackles soon.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
They seem to get injured every time they play. What's up with that, have they started too young? It's hampering their progress.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I really can't see a future for them at United if it carries on to be honest, massive talents though so you just hope our medical staff know how to approach it and eradicate it. Otherwise they're a slight liability with the injuries.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I really can't see a future for them at United if it carries on to be honest, massive talents though so you just hope our medical staff know how to approach it and eradicate it. Otherwise they're a slight liability with the injuries.
It's mostly muscle-related injuries with them right? Probably will eventually find a way to fix them like Giggs did :nervous:

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Whilst everyone's moaning (justifiable to an extent but way too overboard for me) I'd just like to point out that Fabio has completed 90 mins in the last two games he's played for us, long may it continue, he was good today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.