Fabio da Silva | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I've got a feeling that it's going to be a waste of time.

Not that he would play more at United, but he could find a better club to go on loan.

They love each other too much, twins.

prateik

Yeah.. was hoping he'd go to another club where he could get more games..
Dont Reading still have Ian Harte? Fabio can move, so he is better already.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Loan outs are a lottery. I hope Fabio bought a lucky ticket.
Yep. Courtois (a young goalie we sent on loan to Atletico Madrid) had a incredible season, playing all the time and winning the Europa League.

Josh McEachren went to Swansea, almost everyone thought it was the perfect loan move for him and he ended up playing less than he would have at Chelsea.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
QPR would be an awful move. He's a technical player and they're a physical side, nothing good can come out of that.

Vibhas

his agents pretty much comfirmed, goal.com have quotes too. its i.n the article about rafael extending his deal to 2016. cant link as posting on a phone. 2 excellent pieces of news

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Err hadn't Fabio already moved to Portugal with his mum for his loan with Benfica?

ricky-romeo

good move for him if he can play week in week out football there, obviously he should be QPR's first choice left back or right back. the only worry is that QPR got an owner who is willing to spend a bit to bring in players, they could easily bring in a couple of international fullbacks that could threaten fabio's place in the starting line up. anyway this boy started in a champions league final. he is more than good enough to be playing regularly there.

Sarni

Bad move I'm afraid, they will turn him into a physical full back or not play him at all.

Sarni

Good move. He will play week in week out against great teams while also getting used to a side of his game what needs work.
Whether he'll play week in week out remains to be seen. QPR are a physical side so I won't be surprised if they play a tall strong full back ahead of him. I'd have prefered him at Benfica, playing technical football, learning from the best and featuring in Champions League.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
whats the point in allowinga player to go on loan to a club that wont play him??
We can leave him on the bench here too so I'm thinking if he is going to QPR that ferguson must have some sort of guarantee about game time and lots of it.

absolutley no point in sending him out if he isnt going to play.

Jaz

He really need games, if he can get a full season starting at LB, he'll be ready to replace Evra when he returns.

Ash_G

If he's fit I think he'll get game time no doubt, when he got a consistent run of games for us he ended up starting the champions league final over some much more established and experienced players, but that's the key, if he can stay fit. Doesn't matter where he goes if he doesn't stay fit enough he'll find it hard to get in anywhere.

In think it's a good move for him, if he keeps fit he'll play and get a load of premier league experience which is perfect.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
This from his agent:

"We received some offers from Germany and Portugal, but he preferred to stay in England to remain in touch with the country's football style and so that he would not have a problem to adapt to it when he returned to United."

is very encouraging. Seems determined to make it with us.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Traore (and possibly Hill) on the left, Young (and possibly Onuoha) on the right.
Hill has been released and Young is 32.

Wasn't Traore only on loan? Hence the need for a left back?
Taiwo was on loan, Traore is permanent. There's been a discussion about this on the previous page, he should have no problem playing LB ahead of him - or even Onouha could be playing at CB with Fabio at RB.

This'll be different to the Macheda loan and I'm sure he will get lots of playing time otherwise Fabio and the club won't have agreed the deal.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Hill has been released and Young is 32.

Taiwo was on loan, Traore is permanent. There's been a discussion about this on the previous page, he should have no problem playing LB ahead of him - or even Onouha could be playing at CB with Fabio at RB.

This'll be different to the Macheda loan and I'm sure he will get lots of playing time otherwise Fabio and the club won't have agreed the deal.
Ah right. Yeh I suspect this will be different too. Mainly because Hughes actually wants this player.

Status
Not open for further replies.