Fabio da Silva | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Best of luck to the lad. Sad to see him go, as he could have been good cover at both RB and LB.

I'm not saying he's good enough but I think it's fair to say he wasn't given as much of a chance to prove himself, especially under Moyes. Made even more frustrating by the fact that other players, also not really good enough for us, are given countless opportunities.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Best of luck to the lad. Sad to see him go, as he could have been good cover at both RB and LB.

I'm not saying he's good enough but I think it's fair to say he wasn't given as much of a chance to prove himself, especially under Moyes. Made even more frustrating by the fact that other players, also not really good enough for us, are given countless opportunities.
I think that is what upset a lot of us. I don't think any of us were saying he was going to go on and become the new Evra or take over from his brother. It was that he was placed behind Buttner for no apparent reason other than Buttner is naturally left footed. He really should have been given more game time.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
A shame to see him go, but even though his chances were limited at times, he never really showed anything to suggest he'd be good enough to maintain a place here. Makes sense for him to go now.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
A shame to see him go, but even though his chances were limited at times, he never really showed anything to suggest he'd be good enough to maintain a place here. Makes sense for him to go now.
Being our first choice right back in our last run up to and including the Champions fecking league Final and actually giving a good account of himself there wasn't enough to merely suggest he's good enough?

I still find this whole Fabio-story baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.