Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir A1ex

Pretty sure you have to request an invitation to meet and there is a requirement to bring along some freshly baked treats to facilitate the deal.
So it's basically the baking that holds things up? FFS, could a club of our size not just cheat and get something ready made from a posh bakers? Or just send De Gea or to swipe some doughnuts from Tesco or something?

walsh

So it's basically the baking that holds things up? FFS, could a club of our size not just cheat and get something ready made from a posh bakers? Or just send De Gea or to swipe some doughnuts from Tesco or something?
He's been excluded from all transfer negotiations after he dropped the (signed) ball on the Thiago deal.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
To be fair, glowing rabbits with the jelly fish DNA would be pretty cool. Anybody know if we've actually put a bid in or is it just Twitter-nonsense?
They did make some glowing rabbits last week. Read up here -> http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/08/15/researchers-develop-rabbits-that-glow-in-dark/

feck Your Life indeed, it's barely worth living with that tiny brain.

Well, we all do the best we can with what we have. So feck you. :D

LR7

SSN saying that we are going to wait to see how much he features in Barcelona's opening games. Messi is injured and isn't training with the squad so Cesc is quite likely to feature lots.

032Devil

SSN saying that we are going to wait to see how much he features in Barcelona's opening games. Messi is injured and isn't training with the squad so Cesc is quite likely to feature lots.
Very clever tactics by Barca: lets play him for the next two or three games and bench him for the rest of the season. A very devious plan indeed!

Brophs

The One and Only
So we'll be pressing F5 every few seconds in the Matchday thread on a Barca forum?

LR7

We don't have that much time to piss away.
Apparently they have five games before the window closes.
I'm not sure why we'd want to wait so long but it looks like Moyes really wants him.

LR7

Also didn't Scolari say something about Neymar not being full strength, lost 7kgs, post-op anaemia etc, so for all we know he mightn't feature too heavily in the opening fixtures leaving room for Cesc.

walsh

It really makes no sense to me that we would wait to see how much he plays before making a new bid. I mean, it's entirely Barca's prerogative whether or not to sell him regardless of how much he plays. Fabregas isn't going to go from "It's my dream to play for Barca" to handing in a transfer request if he only starts 3 out of 5 games or whatever.

LR7

Very clever tactics by Barca: lets play him for the next two or three games and bench him for the rest of the season. A very devious plan indeed!
I didn't imply it was a devious plan. It's obvious though. If Cleverley was out injured Anderson would probably feature more heavily.

Sir A1ex

OMG, we've got to let him know somehow before it's too late!

How about we all buy season tickets for the camp nou and make a giant mosaic saying "It's a trap!"?

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

Just so long as we don't send Anderson...

Tibs

Imagine if we did sign him...EdWood would have played a blinder!

(We won't sign him)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Imagine if we did sign him...EdWood would have played a blinder!

(We won't sign him)

Can you imagine how pissed off Barca and Arsenal fans would be too? It would be a serious coup if it happened.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
i'm sure a lot of us post "it'll never happen", because we want it to so much.

That's why it's cruel it's still dredging on.
How many times do we need to be told no exactly?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
That's what you think. I've heard that Woodward is getting his wife to bake up some of her world famous Brownies.

Great, so now we have to wait for Woodward to get married before we can do any transfer business :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.