Fabrizio Romano: Here We Go - Live on Twitch

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What is the point of that ? May as well be titled Fab's rehashed waffle of old news everyone knows.

What did he say they're that you did not already know as I heard nothing I have not seen a million times before.

It's just so completely weird to me how many people get taken in by a total fraud . It's like Trump supporters all over again
It's weird to me what you think here is waffle. Transfer stories aren't something that's always going to have new detail every day. He's given some information on where we are at and moved on.

He's answering questions on the twitch, not waffling out of choice on schedule. Also some reports suggest there has been numbers discussed whereas he's said there not even remotely there yet.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Spamming here, I know and apologise, but that’s Romano truly and duly revealed :D

Swedish_Plumber

He’s basically the new Di Marzio. Managed to get good information a couple of times and is living off that with zero recent credibility.
If I remember correctly, other journalists began to call him out at the end of last summer’s transfer window.
They seem to think he jumps on other’s news right at the end of a saga and his “here we go” stick is a way to deflect from this as it caters to his fanatic followers.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I see Romano as a news aggregator. I assume that he has a few genuine contacts, but most of it is just copying from other sources and passing it on as his own insights. To be fair to him he seems reasonably clever about what he's picking up, filtering out a lot of the BS, so there's still some value to his reporting. Just not nearly as much as he'd have you believe.

The fact that his best buddy seems to be Christian "CFraudBayern" Falk (who managed to produce terrific reports like Xabi Alonso to Gladbach or even some stellar reporting about Bayern's dealings, despite working with Bild's network) also tells you something about Romano's standards and priorities.

Widow

Good or bad, he's still talked about more than any other reporter.

I don't get why the hate though, if you're not into him, ignore him! It's as easy as that!

Delano

He’s basically the new Di Marzio. Managed to get good information a couple of times and is living off that with zero recent credibility.
I think it's pretty obvious Di Marzio is his boss. He at the very least used to be, and the majority of Romano's "scoops" you'll see on Di Marzio's twitter a few minutes beforehand, before Romano posts and tags him/and other journalists.

Like others have said, Romano is an aggregator, useful for keeping up to do date, but he isn't some Godly ITK.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
All this hate because you don't like that he tries to make a living for himself?? He's clearly not making things up, look at his takes on Leicester and PSG transfers. No one batted an eye at those, but when it comes to united just because things don't move as fast as other clubs and he gives the same update sometimes cause there's nothing new he's a bs merchant.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
All this hate because you don't like that he tries to make a living for himself?? He's clearly not making things up, look at his takes on Leicester and PSG transfers. No one batted an eye at those, but when it comes to united just because things don't move as fast as other clubs and he gives the same update sometimes cause there's nothing new he's a bs merchant.

examples I googled in a minute:

Bogga

Ohh dear... He has set so only subscribers can watch previous videos. That's the worst kind of twitch people :nono:

BFernandes

Even his Twitter picture is irritating.

Oh, you on the phone to some insider contact? feck off.

Zlatanator

I this he uses spinbot to rewrite the text and then he tweets it.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn’t this guy used to be Di Marzio’s right hand man? When did he suddenly become 10x bigger? I guess speaking English really helps your transfer muppet career.

Holocene

It's amusing how riled up people get on here about Romano. He becomes a bigger talking point than the transfer rumours :lol:

lsd

The Oracle

Theres like hundreds of them he is an absolute bluffer yet when he does copy and paste actual transfers hours after everyone else his defenders say he was just busy with all his contracts

Judas

Open to offers
Theres like hundreds of them he is an absolute bluffer yet when he does copy and paste actual transfers hours after everyone else his defenders say he was just busy with all his contracts
You are such an angry little sausage.

I think this bloke is a bit of a bluffer but the rage at him just makes the angry few look like weirdos.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

He wasnt wrong about Cuisance though. The deal fell through but it was actually in place

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He wasnt wrong about Cuisance though. The deal fell through but it was actually in place
Well if contracts were signed then the deal would have been finalized, wouldn't it? And as far as I'm aware medicals indeed not being completed, but actually failed, was later given as the reason for Leeds backing out.
It seems pretty obvious that he copied Bild's reporting and since he was a couple of hours late he just added a couple of steps to the process, since these procedures are in 99% of cases just mere formalities. This time they weren't and he exposed himself.

Cassidy

Well if contracts were signed then the deal would have been finalized, wouldn't it? And as far as I'm aware medicals indeed not being completed, but actually failed, was later given as the reason for Leeds backing out.
It seems pretty obvious that he copied Bild's reporting and since he was a couple of hours late he just added a couple of steps to the process, since these procedures are in 99% of cases just mere formalities. This time they weren't and he exposed himself.
A contract can be signed with the medical result being a clause. Point being sometimes deals fall through

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
A contract can be signed with the medical result being a clause. Point being sometimes deals fall through
You mean medical as in " Medicals completed, " as per Romano?

Cassidy

You mean medical as in " Medicals completed, " as per Romano?
Medical completed doesnt mean all results are in. A similar thing happened with Liverpool and the french player, cant remember his name. Anyway point Im making overall is that none of these people are going to be 100% right all the time because things happen, deals fall apart etc.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
There's plenty of people here with an unhealthy obsession with the guy, feeling compelled to find ways to discredit him. It's weird.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Medical completed doesnt mean all results are in. A similar thing happened with Liverpool and the french player, cant remember his name. Anyway point Im making overall is that none of these people are going to he 100% right all the time because things happen, deals fall apart etc.
Fekir?

tenpoless

Transfer rumours are fun to read. Not sure if watching someone talking about it on twitch would be any fun. Like hearing someone telling you bollocks to your ears eventhough you already knew the thing he's gonna talk about are most likely made up stories.

lsd

The Oracle
There's plenty of people here with an unhealthy obsession with the guy, feeling compelled to find ways to discredit him. It's weird.

As opposed to those bending over backwards in bending the truth to defend him? Even making an entire thread on the fraud ?

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
These tweeters know agents, not club representatives, and agents use them to peddle whatever narrative they need them to for their own benefit. All this stuff should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. For some reason many fans think its all true and actually develop opinions about people/clubs off of the back of it. Bonkers

FizzyWomack

you can really tell by the way he phrases stuff he knows feckall :lol:
“On next days” that phrase really irritates me!

Sometimes I think he’s just like a palm reader or a clairvoyant. But I do think he has info at times. He must have some contacts or connections.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
As opposed to those bending over backwards in bending the truth to defend him? Even making an entire thread on the fraud ?
Right on cue!

roseguy64

These tweeters know agents, not club representatives, and agents use them to peddle whatever narrative they need them to for their own benefit. All this stuff should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. For some reason many fans think its all true and actually develop opinions about people/clubs off of the back of it. Bonkers
This exactly. The majority of his information is from agents. Like I said when he mentioned about some random Chelsea youth player going out on loan, the player's agent gave him that info to boost his client's profile a bit and he'll give Romano info on a bigger client of his in the future.

Jam

Mark Goldbridge aka Brent…
I’ve only ever seen clips of him, no long segments.

Is he satire? Like is he a character or is that actually him? The fact that I have to ask this doesn’t really bode well.

Judas

Open to offers
Goldbridge is massively self aware and plays up to the camera. It works, I find the bloke funny, less so when he's raging about us because he's often playing to the worst part of our fanbase, but watch him talk about non Utd games, he's throughly entertaining.