Facts about football that shouldn't be true - but are

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Mane, Firmino and Salah are "bang average"? I'd hate to know what you think of our front three then because none of them would get into Liverpool's starting 11.
No no, don't get in the way of a good tale. He thinks Fabinho, Allison and Robertson and Gomez are bang average too

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
No no, don't get in the way of a good tale. He thinks Fabinho, Allison and Robertson and Gomez are bang average too
Also appears to think that such claims are objective enough to call them facts.

SER19

Mark noble is two goals away from being west hams top Premier league scorer ever, with a total of 47 goals. Carton Cole is third.

They really are a small club

RedDevilRoshi

As much as I hate to say it, they deserve their success and should win the league. TAA & VVD aside they are bang average but it just works. Klopp is head and shoulders above Guadiola.
If they are bang average then how many players in this current Man Utd team would be starters for them?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Mark noble is two goals away from being west hams top Premier league scorer ever, with a total of 47 goals. Carton Cole is third.

fecking hate West Ham. Everything they represent.

RUCK4444

fecking hate West Ham. Everything they represent.
Snap, same here. Can’t stand anything about the club, they are like the king of the shite clubs.
They have this self entitled expectation to play good attacking football, as though it’s something they are known for over the years!? Total myth they have created for themselves.

Shite kit, shite stadium, shite players, and worst of all the pure shite bubbles anthem.

Safe to say I long for their relegation every season.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Danny Ings is the second top scorer in league this season, more than the likes of Kane, Mane, Salah and Aguero. Crazy considering his tally from the past 4 or so seasons and how woeful Southampton have been.
He's only scored three less goals than the rest of Southampton's team combined overall.

kudiak

Supports
Semen Padang FC
- Liverpool were only the team that finished league by 97 points and not won it.
- Reading were one of few teams that lose the game, despite they scored five goals.

OhGee

Cameron Borthwick Jackson is still a United player and has been recalled in January from a loan spell at Tranmere Rovers where he has made a total of 5 appearances this season...

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Cameron Borthwick Jackson is still a United player and has been recalled in January from a loan spell at Tranmere Rovers where he has made a total of 5 appearances this season...
Which is probably why he got recallled. Expect him to go right back out on loan somewhere else where he can get more first team football...

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

We can't expect much from a club who's italian name would be Prosciutto Occidentale :D

tentan

Poor man's poster.
De gea has been at Manchester United longer than Schmeichel and Van Der Sar.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villa have won more league games (7) than Arsenal (6) this season.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Liverpool can win the Premier League in just under 3 weeks time.

Paul_Scholes18

Liverpool can win the Premier League in just under 3 weeks time.
That is a terrible thought and I can't help feeling bad over it.
Yet I am starting to accept death more and more.
Although is worse than 10 Hells together in my dreams.

Can't imagine the feeling they will get with trebles and so on.

Rimur

Steven Gerrard, the Liverpool's legendary captain
- will end his career with no EPL trophy,
- red carded after 2 mins in his game with his historical greatest rival
- and end his final game in a 6-1 loss against Stoke City.

Ekeke

United had a better defensive record in 17/18 than 19/20 despite spending £147.6 million on defenders

Josh 76

Liverpool have the best ever points tally and biggest gap over second place after 29 games, but will take the longest ever time to win the PL.

DVG7

This will be where I come if Liverpool get denied the title

nobby the legend

Snap, same here. Can’t stand anything about the club, they are like the king of the shite clubs.
They have this self entitled expectation to play good attacking football, as though it’s something they are known for over the years!? Total myth they have created for themselves.

Shite kit, shite stadium, shite players, and worst of all the pure shite bubbles anthem.

Safe to say I long for their relegation every season.
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/all-spo...WOnMQGvWRM-oF9882haXZkcM7j7WJgIhNFBUicT3TF0fE

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
Newcastle haven't won a major trophy since the 1955 FA Cup.

Thiagoal

RedDevil@84

A so called top referee (ex now) fixed a game of football in PL and bragged about it in the media. He never got a suspension, leave alone an outright ban from PL and FA.
And as a matter of fact is now happily in the media giving out his opinions on other referees and rules of the game.

nobby the legend

Hey, not sure why you replied with that link exactly?

I’m not sure if it’s intended to impress me but that ‘incredible roster of fans’ is just a list of complete bell ends.
No :) Nothing personal, I have mailed your post to a friend of mine who is West Ham's fan and he sent me the article,

RUCK4444

No :) Nothing personal, I have mailed your post to a friend of mine who is West Ham's fan and he sent me the article,
Ah cool, I thought you might be a West Ham fan and you were using that article to prove their status :lol:

I don't mean any disrespect to Hammers fans, it's just everybody has a team they despise and mine happens to be West Ham.

Stig

Liverpool have only won 1 trophy in 13 years.
(And that's the one there fans call a micky mouse cup).
Feckin hell.
Which 13 years ?

And in the last 12 months, the Kop No.9 has helped them win the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup - notching the winner in the latter.

Last edited:

RedBanker

I love you Ole
UEFA CL knockout games are often fixed and referees have critically altered the outcome through their decisions several times over the years.