Height: 174cm
Position: Forward - Right Winger
Squad Number: #28
Foot: Right
Player agent: Equipo TMA
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2025
Contract option: Option for a further year

AshRK

Hope he gets more chances on loan. He showed glimpses of talent last time on loan. Needs to play regularly.

Bondi77

I have a feeling this lad is going to impress in these friendlies

Idxomer

He could be the intelligent version of James with better technique to boot.

The Hilton

He could be the intelligent version of James with better technique to boot.
Don't think he has anywhere near the pace for that (not that many do), but he seems to accelerate well and has looked good so far this half, technically very good.

Looks like he's still in school but a very good first game. Best player on the pitch.

-Supreme-

His low central gravity and the way he dribbles/runs with the ball remind me of Pablo Aimar.

I'd like to see him operate in a more central position.

BlahRules

Don't think he has anywhere near the pace for that (not that many do), but he seems to accelerate well and has looked good so far this half, technically very good.
His burst of acceleration is better than James and his touch is another level. He is better suited to us than James will ever be.

meamth

His low central gravity and the way he dribbles/runs with the ball remind me of Pablo Aimar.

I'd like to see him operate in a more central position.
CAM trend is a dying breed, unless you're a complete CAM like Havertz, who is a false 9 nowadays.

Even Bruno is more than just your regular CAM.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Classy.

My only fear with him is he's very one footed. There's a chance he'll be 'found out,'

The Hilton

His burst of acceleration is better than James and his touch is another level. He is better suited to us than James will ever be.
I get that the kid looks really promising, but I can't agree with the bolded bit.

James is absurdly quick, including acceleration, it's pretty much his only top level trait. Pellistri looks a much better footballer, but his speed and acceleration isn't on James' level.

RedDevilRoshi

Looked very confident and comfortable on the ball. Got the beating of his man and scored a very nice goal.

1st time I have seen him play and he really impressed. Really looking forward to seeing him play in the next game.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Continuing his fine form, gone under the rader because of Diallo / Sancho but a very fine talent.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Guy's a baller, best player on the pitch today.
Looking forward to seeing more of him in preseason but he definitely would benefit from another loan.

Hoof the ball

I get that the kid looks really promising, but I can't agree with the bolded bit.

James is absurdly quick, including acceleration, it's pretty much his only top level trait. Pellistri looks a much better footballer, but his speed and acceleration isn't on James' level.
He's probably right. James' top speed is incredibly fast, but over ten yards he's not mind-blowing in terms of his acceleration.

OverratedOpinion

I watched a clip of his time on line recently and he did not set the world alight but looked like a really decent player at a high level.

KW2006

Seems got everything to be a good wide attacker. Pace, technique, decision making, attitude. Not sure if he would make it at the PL, though.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It's just nice to have someone who plays on the right like its natural to him. Pellistri was looking to go on the outside from that position, which is basically alien to us. James is much happier on the left cutting inside. On the right he never looks confident. The rest all like to drift inside.

Very nice finish but honestly I was more pleased at seeing him trying to get to the byline. Since Nani and Valencia that's been a rare sight for reds.

Eriku

I agree with those highlighting his acceleration. That burst from lying down to turning and running away from his defender was so surprising. Will be interesting to see if he can give Ole a hard choice with regards to who goes on loan and who supplements our core squad.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I agree with those highlighting his acceleration. That burst from lying down to turning and running away from his defender was so surprising. Will be interesting to see if he can give Ole a hard choice with regards to who goes on loan and who supplements our core squad.
He'll definitely go on loan, we have Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Greenwood, James and Mata all part of the senior squad who can play wide before even getting to Amad. Too many numbers and he needs gametime more than being a fringe squad player IMO.

-Supreme-

CAM trend is a dying breed, unless you're a complete CAM like Havertz, who is a false 9 nowadays.

Even Bruno is more than just your regular CAM.
CAM is a dying breed because not many top teams operate in this tactical setup, it certainly gives our manager more options regardless of Ole choosing between 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 as he can certainly play in a number of attacking positions with his burst of pace in the first few yards and having a player that has different attributes to Bruno is a positive thing IMO....

Mickson

Much better player than James, and with similar qualities. But can't see that meaning much in the end as James will be higher in the pecking order.

Eriku

He'll definitely go on loan, we have Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Greenwood, James and Mata all part of the senior squad who can play wide before even getting to Amad. Too many numbers and he needs gametime more than being a fringe squad player IMO.
That’s my thoughts too, just wondering whether a good pre-season can cast some doubts ;) and only one of the players mentioned brings the traditional winger style to the board. Not to mention Rashford being out the first couple of months.

Red_toad

Confident, direct, intelligent work rate. Very good performance and well taken goal, very positive signs.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Never seen James out pace a full back with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.