6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaafi

He needs to be a regular sub for Antony in Premier League games, especially when need a goal. Extremely exciting player :drool:

justboy68

This boy has potential to be quality, did a great job of getting involved, making runs and finding pockets of space. Really hope we keep him around and use him more.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Considering he was only on the pitch for like 20 minutes, he managed to get himself involved in a hell of a lot of stuff

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Facu's defending left a lot to be desired. However, going forward he was promising.

That cross he put in for Wout is the kind of service our strikers never get from wide. Should probably have been a goal. Also his directness is a nice tonic. When Bruno played the reverse pass there was no thought in his mind other than trying to run onto it and score. You never thought he might try and take a touch and lay it off. That helped make the goal.

Lets see more of him and see where it goes.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Good control and good movement, but shat himself with that backpass and possibly a bit when he would have been through and took a crap touch as well.

I think he's shown enough to be given more chances as an option on that side, rather than shoving any of Bruno/Rashford/Elanga out there.

JustinC00

Really shouldn't let him go on loan gonna need him with all these fixtures.

Red00012

Needs more minutes and I’m sure he’ll get more as games pile up

Wheato

I like him because he can cut inside or go the byline and cross a ball in, something Antony is scared of doing. He's always in the mix when the ball is in the box. I want to see him start, with Garnacho on the left and let the two boys tear it up in the fa cup.

Abraxas

Quite an eventful cameo. One horrible passage of play ending in that free kick given away but looked threatening with his directness. He's like the opposite of Antony on that right hand side. He goes on the outside, isn't afraid to hit a direct cross. Also made some bright runs.

I think as a striker you would quite like playing with him as you would know there's a decent chance he'll find a yard and play a ball straight away, with Bruno and Antony you never know how many times they'll fake and cut back at which point you've already moved for the ball.

Not remotely saying he's of their quality but he does have some advantages within the squad.

redom

Some good and some bad, considering he's had minimal football either with us or on loan it's not surprising he doesn't look too polished or match sharp. I'd like to see him start at least one, if not both, of the next two games to get some minutes under his belt.

Bobski

He could be a solid variation, which is always a good option to have, and as Utd fan of long standing I have been bred to have an appreciation for wingers playing on their natural side whipping crosses in. Just not possible to dislike that style.

Hoof the ball

Pallisterstri was pretty good. He was a real nuisance to them. His off-ball runs are just something that Antony doesn't even think about doing right now, and that's a good trait for Facu to have.

Sancho99

Looked a threat. Liked the runs that he was making in behind and maybe on another day could've had a goal. Certainly showing a lot of promise considering he's barely had any game time for us.

CM

Had a couple of sloppy moments on the defensive side but I like how willing he is as a runner. He makes things happen.

r0663664

Worships Man City
He didn't do himself a favour with that stupid backpass. However, he is constantly looking at where he can attack. Even as a sub, he had 2 opportunities to score and provide 1 good chance for WW. Definitely more useful than Antony for the whole entire match. Amad and Pellestri probably would come back and establish themselves next season if Antony continues his somewhat average performance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Even if he's not better than Antony or Sancho he just offers a completely different dimension to the attack, just worry that his opportunities may be limited due to the aforementioned players unless we get really weird and try Sancho as a 10.

Mwooyo

Second leg should just be Pellistri and Garnacho from the start...no need to play rashford or anthony. We should even rest Eriksen for that second leg.

kundalini

The cross that Weghorst headed wide was really good play from Pellistri. The back pass was horrible, as was his reckless challenge near the edge of the area. Fernandes' through ball was marginally too slow, allowing the Forest defender to make a super tackle; nothing Pellistri could do about that as he had to wait for the ball to arrive. Not sure about Fred's through-ball, Pellistri had a defender near him, perhaps might have done better but difficult to create space for shot in that situation.

Not sure what to think. I'd like to see him get a lot more playing time so a fair assessment can be made.

Last edited:

RuudTom83

Garnacho for Rasford
Antony for Pellistri

Should be the attacking subs for most games.

Rustyspider13

Thought he was good apart from that backpass. That 'go outside and cross' is something none of our other wingers do. Definitely needs to start in the second leg.

Devil81

He's lively, both opportunities now he's gotten himself into dangerous positions.

Just wish he hadn't done that dodgy back pass as it will get the negative brigade on his back.

Telsim

Got plenty involved for how little he played.

I really want to see more of him, it's so difficult to make any sort of judgement. I liked that he cuts inside and goes on the outside as well. That cross reminded me of what we are missing when Antony is on the field. Could have bagged a goal even with a little bit more luck. The back pass and then the foul I'd attribute to anxiety.

I don't know. He could be good or he could be shit. Play him some more.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Second leg should just be Pellistri and Garnacho from the start...no need to play rashford or anthony. We should even rest Eriksen for that second leg.
That isn't going to happen it's clear as day Eric is trying to kill him.

youngrell

Excited to see more of him again, hopefully tonight’s result means he can get more minutes either in the second leg or on the weekend vs Reading.

Offers something different and has shown intelligence with his movement. He seems very eager too, which is why he committed that foul I think, was just trying to make up for the poor pass he made.

Idxomer

Some good and some bad, he needs to go on loan because he needs the games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I really like him. Great movement, great running with the ball, very good dribbling, can put a hell of a cross in... His development has been non existent since we signed him, but I really hope we either give him more chances or loan him somewhere he will play regularly as he can have a jump like the way Amad is having a jump, and be a very important part of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.