6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPace

Not sure why he's behind Elanga, though tough not to trust Ten Hag when he's getting so much right. He's slower and there was space for a speedier player like Elanga to run in, so it makes some sense, but Pellistri is just a better overall player right now. What's especially weird about it is that Elanga isn't ever really playing his best position (LW) where he has the last weaknesses and is not not a goal threat (he's not a goal threat anywhere else).

mu4c_20le

ETH was the one who didn't rate him at first so it's cool to see him finally change his mind.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I don't understand how we keep giving minutes to Elanga. We all know what he can('t) offer. All we learned today is he can't pick the right studs for a wet surface.

NoPace

I don't understand how we keep giving minutes to Elanga. We all know what he can('t) offer. All we learned today is he can't pick the right studs for a wet surface.
Yeah, he seems to mostly get minutes when Ten Hag wants pace up front, but I'd rather see Bruno as a 9 and Pellistri out right than Elanga up top.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Yeah, he seems to mostly get minutes when Ten Hag wants pace up front, but I'd rather see Bruno as a 9 and Pellistri out right than Elanga up top.
We had Garnacho anyway, pace was taken care of.

Based Adnan

Not an exaggeration to say he did more in his cameo than Elanga has all season.

Unless there's an off the field issue we aren't aware of I don't understand why he hasn't played at all this season. The talent is obvious.

Swedish_Plumber

The loans to Alaves were shocking. There’s a player in there but my feeling is another club will see the full talent come next season.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Looked very direct at the end, he should be getting minutes.

He was better attacking with the ball at his feet than Antony in terms of passing and running at his man.

roodey

Very nice little cameo… got an assist too .. hope he is now above Elanga in the pecking order

Red-17

Surely he has to at least be given some sort of chance to back up Anthony if we are still without Sancho and keeping Amad out on loan. Clearly a higher level of football intelligence as a right winger than Elanga has ever shown out there.

Stadjer

Wasnt on the pitch for long and Charlton was tired and he had a lot of space but he did do everything right when after came on.

DarkXaero

Watching him for Uruguay this WC and his cameo tonight, I don't understand why we've barely used him all this time.

3KDré

Been waiting to see him for a long time. He’s very tidy.

redshaw

Reminds me of a throwback type player running with the ball, hope he gets more playing time.

CM10

He has to start getting some more minutes off the back of that. He injected some energy into what had become a pretty insipid game

Roboc7

Made most of a limited opportunity, shame he didn’t come on earlier.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
His situation has been a bit strange. Every time I've seen him he always looks lively, assured, and involved. Yet he's barely had a sniff of first team action here, and on paper his loans abroad have been awful and suggested he's pure average at best.

Hopefully that nice little cameo will earn him a fair go at it in the second half of this season, but for some reason I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.