6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unam333

Great to see Ten Hag subbing him on when we were 2-0 down. A sign of trust there.

Abraxas

I wonder if it makes more sense to play Pellistri in his natural position rather than playing either Garnacho or Rashford out of position? You don't really want your main man playing in the wrong position and I don't think it suits Garnacho to play on the right.

Don't know what all the praise is for. He was solid enough, did well to hold the ball up for the second goal and given the occasion and his PL debut he was fine. But the lad didn't complete a forward pass or take his man on. I'd still be fine with him getting a start on Sunday as he's clearly smart and can pick a pass but didn't do enough IMO

Welbeckham

Should get more minutes on the right purely because Rashford is too good to be played out of position and Antony certainly hasn’t been significantly better than him (Pellistri).

Kopral Jono

I wouldn't mind him starting Sunday on the right if it means Rashford starts centrally and Sancho on the left i.e. our front three at final whistle tonight.

ManRed

He disappeared after Malacia moved to RB. Really good commitment for the first goal. Should start on Sunday

PoTMS

For starters, he's a natural right winger. That's good enough for me when compared to the ridiculous decision to send one of Bruno or Rashford out there instead.

Prodigal7

Can we stop obsessing about wide players taking a man on 1v1? Sometimes it’s of benefit but the game has moved on to intricate pass and move to open up chances.

Mainoldo

Can we stop obsessing about wide players taking a man on 1v1? Sometimes it’s of benefit but the game has moved on to intricate pass and move to open up chances.
The game never left. What you’re asking for is balanced assessments. When to take on a man and when to pass.

Sancho showed good intelligence for once near the end of the game when he got a corner. Where he had to opportunity to pass which he normally picks 8/10. But he decided to drive at his opponent.

I tend to think when people moan that is what they are referring to. It’s just abit more easier to just say take on your man.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Giggs…Giggs will intricately pass and move to open up chances against you again!

Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Red00012

For starters, he's a natural right winger. That's good enough for me when compared to the ridiculous decision to send one of Bruno or Rashford out there instead.
100%
I think ETH fecked up by putting Rashford in his 3rd favourite / best position

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He looks good. Definitely an EL level player in there at least. He probably still needs a PL or EL loan next season if he doesn’t make a big enough impact here for the rest of this season but I really like him. Busy industrious and has some class about him. Good squad signing for 10 odd million or whatever it was. It’s just getting enough game time into all these prospects to kick on is going to be impossible.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Being able to take on a man does not make you one dimensional and rule out the latter. In fact, his instinctive lay off to Dalot kept it simple and was consistent with what you are asking for.

RuudTom83

With him and Garnacho is all part of the process. Some good moments, some bad…they both just need to keep picking up minutes.

Pellistri should be able to oust Garnacho and Elanga from the RW. Leaving him fighting with Antony (plus the RW Rashford/Bruno experiment)

So I think he has potential to become second choice for the RW.

LordSpud

If we can keep him this guy will eventually force Antony out of the RW position. Much more composed and can actually use his low center of gravity to get past his man instead of cutting back, slowing everything down and letting the defence get back into position.

meamth

If we can keep him this guy will eventually force Antony out of the RW position. Much more composed and can actually use his low center of gravity to get past his man instead of cutting back, slowing everything down and letting the defence get back into position.
Seems to have a yard of pace more than Antony too, I presume.

Kostov

I think he did well in the build up for the first goal. The kid has talent and we should give him more chances. Good sign that he has leapfrogged Elanga who I think is pretty useless.

justboy68

Where is this guy? He's mostly looked decent to good when he's come on, but he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth in the last month. Hope in the aftermath of yesterday, Ten Hag will consider giving him more of a look in.

ElDiabloRojo

He needs to start next game instead of Antony.
Obviously isn't showing much in training if he can't minutes off the bench.

I would also like to see him given a start ahead of Antony, can't offer less really.

Lyng

Obviously isn't showing much in training if he can't minutes off the bench.

I would also like to see him given a start ahead of Antony, can't offer less really.
Its weird because he played well when he got the chance this season. Certainly no worse than Antony.
Its the same with Sabitzer for me. Plays well but doesnt seem to get the chance.

Lecland07

From what I have seen, he seems to be a better dribbler than Antony. Hopefully, we give him some more chances to see whether he is actually good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.