6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kramer

Yeah hopefully he gets more mins. Looks really fast. And devastating against tired legs especially.

facchiano

Everytime I've seen him play, he's made some sort of impact. Hopefully he'll get more playing time now.

RuudtheRed

A really good old school right winger cameo with pace. Hope he can press on and challenge Antony for that right wing slot.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I didn’t think he would be good enough for United watching him in the U23s but hats off to him. He looks an excellent prospect. Very impressive.

Jev

From the very little he's played he looks miles more creative, clever and unselfish than Antony. Perplexing to me that he doesn't get more chances. I'd be very disappointed if we end up losing him because ten Hag won't bench his puppy.

sirAlexsglasses

Really impressed when he came on, caused a few problems for Betis and gives us options we badly need to rotate. Definitely earned more minutes for me with that cameo.

Skills

Snitch
From the very little he's played he looks miles more creative, clever and unselfish than Antony. Perplexing to me that he doesn't get more chances. I'd be very disappointed if we end up losing him because ten Hag won't bench his puppy.
Its also perplexing because he's actually a much better fit considering the way we use the inverted fullbacks. He's natural going on the outside

The United

I like him. He has the look of a real winger whenever he comes on. Hope he gets more time.

Zlatans Knee

I think we will end up selling him and he will do well for his new club. Definitely has something to offer and he won’t get enough minutes with Antony ahead if him. We still have Diallo as well.

Someone

Something
Love him. He's the type that I wouldn't mind being patient with, because he has the ingredient to be a top player. Really worried that we might lose him in the summer due to his limited playing time. Just hope ETH can give him more chances.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Surely deserves more minutes. Every cameo has looked really impressive

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Almost always impresses in some way with the limited time he's given. So nice to see a right-winger going round the outside.

Biggins

What’s the issue with him? Each time he plays, he really is impressive. Surely he deserves more playing time. Is he poor in training?

justboy68

Need to give him enough minutes so that he sticks around. Him and Garnacho as impact subs on either side are great options with their energy.

Maybe he's one of those players that's shite in training but really good in games? Even if that is the case he is surely winning the managers trust with these cameos.

RedDevilRoshi

Give this lad more of a chance please Erik. Looked really good every time he was on the ball.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I never understand why be doesn't t get more playing time since he came. At the very least he should have gotten Elanga's minutes

RedIan

Second time this season hes come on and made an immediate impact. Fast and direct, great cameo.

united for life

His acceleration seems to be excellent. His role in the 4th goal is fantastic. Saw more of him in 10 minutes than i’ve seen of sancho in 30…

Gaidal

Clearly above Sancho in both ability and motivation at the moment. Would like to see him more against PL teams to see if he can handle the speed and the strength

Status
Not open for further replies.