Facundo Pellistri / SIGNED for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

So no winger at all? Traore ain't coming till Jan so he doesn't count.

That leaves us at 35 mil net spend or something pathetic like that.

MrSingh2002

What has this kid got over what Dan James has? I see no difference and therefore no improvement on him.

Penarol just secured their clubs future at our expense I guess. Hope I'm wrong.

croadyman

What has this kid got over what Dan James has? I see no difference and therefore no improvement on him.
Apparently his decision making is much better but needs to improve finishing and obviously fill out as well

OrcaFat

I’ve never heard of him but I’d be amazed if he is exactly the same as Dan James.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

After scouting a 10 minute YouTube video I’m sure you’re spot on.

Hoof the ball

There's individual highlight videos of him which compiling all of his touches in any one game. Watch a couple of them and you'll realise, despite being raw, he's got a lot more in his locker technically than James.

If you're watching general compilations, you're doing him no favours.

Hoof the ball

If you're looking at this and thinking, ah he isn't blitzing past them with pace like James, you're missing the point. There's a lot in these two videos that tell you his profile. good touches, linkup, close control, offensive awareness, turn of pace. He clearly has natural abilities which mesh better with a short passing game than James.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Facundo Pellistri said: “To join a club with the history of Manchester United is a dream come true. I have learnt a lot at Penarol and I would like to thank them for everything they have done for me. To have the confidence of the manager is an amazing feeling and I know that working with him will be perfect for my development.

“I am coming into a squad full of great players who I will learn from every day. Everyone knows that Manchester United is a club that gives young players an opportunity and I am ready to work hard every day to earn those chances and prove myself in England.”

First Team?

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-sign-facundo-pellistri-from-club-atletico-penarol

Status
Not open for further replies.