Falk or Redondo

Jev

Remember that Redondo dribble so well. Looking at them now, Falk's looks just as good, although he didn't proceed to get an assist.

Pablo76

Nice bit of skill and smoothly done, but that Redondo move was disgusting :drool:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Nevermind him this fecking keeper is going to give me nightmares.

Suddenly turned into the best in the world.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think Falk has looked really tidy even apart from that move.

He is 28 though and has never left Denmark!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's nice he took some time off reporting about Sancho 24/7 to get stuck in.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Never liked the defending for that Redondo assist, just a sluggish lack of awareness in general. The falk skill is better weighted and more controlled, he'd likely have a much higher chance of doing that regularly than Redondo would of repeating his, but you can easily argue the one-off nature of it and fact it resulted in a goal is what makes the Redondo one special.

Chief123

I tried that Redondo trick for many months after it. It was pure filth. Especially as he megged Berg as well and ended up creating a massive space for himself to assist the goal.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
Never liked the defending for that Redondo assist, just a sluggish lack of awareness in general. The falk skill is better weighted and more controlled, he'd likely have a much higher chance of doing that regularly than Redondo would of repeating his, but you can easily argue the one-off nature of it and fact it resulted in a goal is what makes the Redondo one special.
Redondo was ridiculously skillfull though, so I have no dount he could repeat that skill over and over again