Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
The button lag on hex-a-gon has definitely been fixed. Can jump so much easier now.

AaronRedDevil

Time for a couple of clips.
  • I don't typically play dirty, but when it comes to Jump Showdown, I've been eliminated via grabs way too often. When I tried the grab tactic, this is what happened:

• I also (unintentionally) found a way to go out of bounds in Door Dash. Hopefully I'm not the only one who's found this bug.
How did you even win that showdown :lol:your clearly going in first. I've done that grab thing once and I won aswel. Tried going the honourable way and it last a solid 10 mins of jumping and won at least.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How did you even win that showdown :lol:your clearly going in first. I've done that grab thing once and I won aswel. Tried going the honourable way and it last a solid 10 mins of jumping and won at least.
That's Fall Guys lag compensation for you. ;)

My guess is that, on the server, the other player probably tried to jump to get away from me, but they jumped out of the platform and fell down before I did.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Quick update. Probably been in about 70 finals now. Still not won a single one. feck this game.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Honestly, I've enjoyed the game a ton after the mid-season update. The little variations to the maps have improved it big time. The only way this current season can get better is if we get more Royal Fumble and Team Tail Tag games. I'd prefer if all game modes were balanced out (where appropriate) instead of being made rarer for no reason other than a community outcry.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Can they not make the 5pt eggs a different color than the yellow team? FFS, I can’t see them.

And how did I not know trolling the other teams on Rock n Roll was so much fun? I’ve blueballed the blue team twice in a row holding it in the corner.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
That's Fall Guys lag compensation for you. ;)

My guess is that, on the server, the other player probably tried to jump to get away from me, but they jumped out of the platform and fell down before I did.
I just wanna say.... IT WORKS!! Just tried it! Easy win :D despite me looking to fall off first.

sewey89

I'd like them to completely mix it up, even if it's just for a day or something. Have Hex-a-gone first. Have door dash as a final. feck it

(I might win one then.... :nervous:)

sewey89

Just been in a 5 player final. Fall mountain. Got to the crown first and jumped too early. I’m never going to win

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If you're getting to the finals then you're doing something right. It'll come, maybe just nerves and pressure. I won my first on hex a gon thinking I didnt stand a chance, so the pressure was off. Then it all started to come together for the most part.

I'm going for the 20 wins trophy but annoying don't know how many im away from it. Stats page would be nice.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If you're getting to the finals then you're doing something right. It'll come, maybe just nerves and pressure. I won my first on hex a gon thinking I didnt stand a chance, so the pressure was off. Then it all started to come together for the most part.

I'm going for the 20 wins trophy but annoying don't know how many im away from it. Stats page would be nice.
Personally I’m fine with my 20 race wins and getting to level 40. I’ll never win at Hexagon...the gods just wont allow it.

United Hobbit

I've finally managed a win after a drought. And on hexagons which I've only ever won once. I still can't do the jumping but fortunately my running round the edge worked as each time o fell down luckily there were some hexagons below

sewey89

It happened on hex-a-gone too.. Had no pressure, until my mate who I was talking to started shouting "YOU'RE GONNA WIN!!!" :lol:

sewey89

Congrats! Which finale?
Thanks! Hex-a-gone.. Which i've never even came close to winning before. Feel a weird sense of pride to say i'm a grown man playing what would appear to be a childs game :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@Solius See Saw has a change that means I can see a lot of eliminations on it (yeah, I know it is my fault for not moving but I ain't moving for others to benefit):

That was introduced as part of the mid-Season-1 update, but it didn't pop up that often. Has that changed for Season 2?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Business as usual! Qualified through the medieval hoops one and then past Wall Guys. Won the finale on the jumping one :D

Minkaro

That solo hoops one is going to lead to some rage.

Move a box just for someone to bounce off it and get the hoop? Ouch.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
That solo hoops one is going to lead to some rage.

Move a box just for someone to bounce off it and get the hoop? Ouch.
I didn't pay attention to the description and thought the objective was to get the golden hoop. Only realised when 15/17 made it through that you needed to get six hoops, by which point I was too late.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I didn't pay attention to the description and thought the objective was to get the golden hoop. Only realised when 15/17 made it through that you needed to get six hoops, by which point I was too late.
Classic Damien.