Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Classic Damien.
I was also a dick on the wall one. 5 people made it through and only 2 more could but I was having problems jumping from the tallest crate to the finish line, so I moved that crate far away from the wall and after a couple of minutes it turned out people could jump off one of the smaller crates and they qualified.

Neo_Mufc

What are people's opinions of Season 2?

I must admit I'm not the biggest fan. I was expecting a complete re haul. Instead we have 4 new levels that to me aren't that good.

When I got the update, I didn't get any of the new levels for at least 1.5 hours.

Knight fever was touted as their hardest level? It's very easy.
The new hoop one seems ok first to 10.
Wall guys is boring I don't get it. I might need to play this more to get used to it.
I haven't played the new egg scramble.

Hex-a-gon has changed, the motion of the fall guy when he runs is very weird and he's become a lot faster and the way the tile falls as well. I don't believe there was any good reason for them to touch that.
I get lag when a lot of fall guys are near each other, it's not smooth as in S1.
The camera angle has changed, for some levels its good for others not to.
Jumping seems to have improved a lot, it's more quicker.

They played a huge emphasis on this medieval theme yet you pay 22k kudos approx to get the princess kit then you gotta level up to get the ogre. I didn't really see anything else worthy of purchasing.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It’s ok. Only four new levels and it’s another two months. I can see myself not being arsed when season 3 happens.

Always fun to play with others on here though.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Had a quick go last night survived a couple of the new rounds.

Didn't get chance to try the gauntlet only mode will have a look at that later they are my favourite ones anyway always make me chuckle or swear.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Did they increase the resolution? Because it looks sharper, but ive noticed a lot more frame drops. Def not as smooth as season 1.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Did they increase the resolution? Because it looks sharper, but ive noticed a lot more frame drops. Def not as smooth as season 1.
Does look very crisp now and seems like they’ve done some visual overhauls. The doors in door dash look better, but also you can’t tell which ones are the fake ones anymore :(

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Damn. Didn't play for the last few days so only just seen the Sonic skin now and can't afford it (expires in 11 hours). Oh well, I never really wear the costumes anyway.

Still waiting on my first S2 win. Got to a few finals but always choke.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Damn. Didn't play for the last few days so only just seen the Sonic skin now and can't afford it (expires in 11 hours). Oh well, I never really wear the costumes anyway.

Still waiting on my first S2 win. Got to a few finals but always choke.
I am equipped in the sonic skin looking hella chunky

United Hobbit

I struggle with the new modes where you have to move the blocks either you have to do all the donkey work moving them and others benefit or you just can't get on the blocks and get knocked off due to the huge bulk of people

Also the new ring one is hard

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
woah that is insane. I don't want to blow my own trumpet (because I don't have one). But I just fired up fall guys for the first time in S2 and won in my first game :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

New level this week. I still play this now and then for about 20 mins at a time.

United Hobbit

May give season 3 a go, I've been struggling with the changes to the levels and I tend to rage quit if I'm not very good at something...

20solskjaer

My 8 year old nephew is getting a PS4 for christmas and wants this, i was going to get it for him but need some help, if i buy it from the playstation store do they email me a download code or add it to an account?

Have no idea what email address my brother will set it up with and didnt want to pay for it and end up with it locked to some random account somewhere or something

Dave_MUFC

My 8 year old nephew is getting a PS4 for christmas and wants this, i was going to get it for him but need some help, if i buy it from the playstation store do they email me a download code or add it to an account?

Have no idea what email address my brother will set it up with and didnt want to pay for it and end up with it locked to some random account somewhere or something
If it's from PS store, it'll get added to the account to download.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just trying out S3. The level where you jump through the holes to get points is good.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Love this game. So easy to play for 15 minutes or three hours.

Tiber

Saw an advert for season 3, looks great and I'm currently downloading on PS5.

Haven't played since season one, interested to see how much it has changed

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Was playing earlier and on a round of Tip Toe I managed to jump and dive all the way to the end from the start. Won the round in like 4 seconds :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Epic Games have just bought out Mediatonic, the developers of Fall Guys.

For now, they said that they'll continue to support the game as is and keep it available on Steam on PC, but let's see how long that lasts for.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Season 4 out today. 7 new levels and a squads mode added.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Season 4 out today. 7 new levels and a squads mode added.
I'd be so down to play the Squads mode, but I don't think there's anyone on the Caf who both plays on PC and is interested in partying up with other Caf members. Let me know how that goes with the PS4 posse.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I'd be so down to play the Squads mode, but I don't think there's anyone on the Caf who both plays on PC and is interested in partying up with other Caf members. Let me know how that goes with the PS4 posse.
I play on both PC and PS4 but not for a while. Will be up for a game next week though.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Anyone else given this a try yet? Really easy pick up and play game and quite addictive.

Basically it’s like takeshis castle in a game where you go through rounds doing little mini games with players being eliminated each turn.

It’s a free download so worth a try if you’re looking a good chilled party/family game

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yo, I think I've time travelled, I've ended up back in 2020. Not sure how I done it tbh, but it's worked.

Fall guys was a fun game, not sure how big the user base is now though. Would have been great for split screen couch gaming.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yo, I think I've time travelled, I've ended up back in 2020. Not sure how I done it tbh, but it's worked.

Fall guys was a fun game, not sure how big the user base is now though. Would have been great for split screen couch gaming.
It was released via Epic Games so more people have access to it now and it’s getting a little resurgence.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This game's gotten much more fun now that it's free to play. The larger player base to go with the new events make this so much more fun.