Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
My biggest mistake so far is thinking those arrows on the floor are speed up bonuses - am sure I used to play games with those in.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I wait for ages to win my first and the second comes straight after :lol:

The Cat

That's just greedy.

I showed my son this yesterday and told him it would be free for him on his PS4 as he has a year's sub. He said he wasn't interested.

He just came in watched me play and said he's had 5 wins since yesterday.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That's just greedy.

I showed my son this yesterday and told him it would be free for him on his PS4 as he has a year's sub. He said he wasn't interested.

He just came in watched me play and said he's had 5 wins since yesterday.
5 wins already? I've just had 4 so far after more than 12 hours. :(

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
First race win - and managed to get the Big Tease trophy too (performing the emote before crossing the finishing line). Miracle I managed it though as I managed to go up the middle, then fluffed the jump a few times.

I also managed to beat Slime Climb (finishing first on that too). Again, a miracle as I fudged the jumping bit so bad.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
First race win - and managed to get the Big Tease trophy too (performing the emote before crossing the finishing line). Miracle I managed it though as I managed to go up the middle, then fluffed the jump a few times.

I also managed to beat Slime Climb (finishing first on that too). Again, a miracle as I fudged the jumping bit so bad.

How the feck have you finished 1st in both of those :lol:

Damien

Staff
How the feck have you finished 1st in both of those :lol:
:lol: In the last one it seemed the others were happy not to win it while in the Whirlygig getting whacked about at the start gave me a headstart as did going up the middle first time so when I bodged the jump up it gave me about three attempts before others caught up. Was very lucky though!

The Cat

I won whirlygig last night too - was a lot of luck. Wanted to look back and see what the gap was but didn't risk it.

Damien

Staff
I won whirlygig last night too - was a lot of luck. Wanted to look back and see what the gap was but didn't risk it.
Congrats. Yeah it is best to go straight over the line. I had got close to winning a race a couple of days ago but got too greedy, tried to get the emote trophy at the finish line and someone overtook me.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Didn’t know about the big tease trophy but just got it on Fruit Chute.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Before seeing Damo’s video I had no idea you could jump on those yellow things on whirlygig :lol: I’d been going to the side and jumping and pulling myself up the whole time.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve found a good technique for getting past the really fast fan at the end of whirlygig. If you dive a bit before it so that when you pass it you’re sliding on the floor you can usually make it through. Even if it hits you, you’re so low that it just knocks you towards the platform you’re aiming for anyway.

The Cat

I’ve found a good technique for getting past the really fast fan at the end of whirlygig. If you dive a bit before it so that when you pass it you’re sliding on the floor you can usually make it through. Even if it hits you, you’re so low that it just knocks you towards the platform you’re aiming for anyway.
Will try that one

Damien

Staff
Before seeing Damo’s video I had no idea you could jump on those yellow things on whirlygig :lol: I’d been going to the side and jumping and pulling myself up the whole time.
I didn't know you could pull yourself up :lol:

Watched GrandPOOBear on twitch keep to the far left on the ramp on that one so I've been sticking to it and even if you get hit you don't spin off (example in the video I posted earlier)

Minkaro

Think I’ve got to the final round twice. Not won one yet. I’ve managed to get to level 4 while not being very good.

I like the race rounds. Rollout is tough though.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Finally got it to work. Shit is hard, I keep losing the first round inches from the finish line.

and I just fecking qualified!!!!

Last edited:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
First time past the first round and made it to the finals. Absolutely smashed the football round with a hat trick and 2 goal line saves. Came nowhere near catching the tail in the final though.

The Cat

Got past three rounds just now and then put in the team egg one - absolutely no chance.
I do like the randomness of it though.

Damien

Staff
Think I’ve got to the final round twice. Not won one yet. I’ve managed to get to level 4 while not being very good.

I like the race rounds. Rollout is tough though.
Yeah I guess the good thing about the battle pass is you can progress and get decent rewards including crowns without needing to win, though winning would obviously get you further

First time past the first round and made it to the finals. Absolutely smashed the football round with a hat trick and 2 goal line saves. Came nowhere near catching the tail in the final though.
Congrats! Yeah that is my least favourite final mode. I have got very close to winning on it then manage to lose the tail seconds before the time is up. Really it should give points out each second and whoever has it longest wins (tail starts off in a neutral place)

paulscholes18

:lol: , see your about as good as jumping in Fall Guys as you are in Destiny

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Will set up a text group on PS4 for people to post in when they want to play games. Just reply to this with your PSN if interested.
Maarty is psn username mate. On holiday til next week but two weeks of quarentine so plenty of time to catch up!

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
This game is brilliant :D bagged 2 wins today one was a very lucky group pile on to grab the tail and the 2nd was an epic triumph on Fall Mountain