Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Just won my first game finally ffs. Played without mates for the first time before and got bored dead quickly. Definitely a fun game with a group but otherwise will get boring quick. Need to add constant updates to keep it entertaining

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That whole run was so flukey :lol: i can see me trying the grab thing and either still messing up or they will have fixed it!

Just won a fall mountain to take my tally up to 5, me and my dinosaur suited opponent both leapt at the same time and seemed to grab it at the same time so I'd be gutted if I was him! They should do a replay of the final so you can see how close it was

Hope we see some new levels is it me or have they scrapped the jumping final (that id never won)
It’s been temporarily removed because of a glitch.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I hope that *edit: Jinxed goes away. Even with the eggs or balls team games, occasionally you can help carry the team with a little luck. This one is just blah. I can do just as well standing still in a corner as running around if I’m not infected.

That and the final tail round with only a few people.

Last edited:

Ainu

Came home drunk af last night, decided to try a game and won Hex-a-gone! Maybe I should always get drunk before playing this.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Is it possible to get a final game that's not the Hexagon. Seriously FECK OFF!
Yeah I’m getting real sick of it. Especially when there’s about 14 people left. It’s basically impossible. Need the return of the jump one.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Most of my finals are Fall Mountain and I've yet to win one. I'd prefer the Hexagon. What other finals are there?
Royal Fumble and the jumping one but it’s been removed for now because of a glitch.

AaronRedDevil

Yeah I’m getting real sick of it. Especially when there’s about 14 people left. It’s basically impossible. Need the return of the jump one.
I've been in 10 finals in the last 2 days and all of them are Hex, what's going on. They need to get rid of it. It's not fun in the slightest

b82REZ

Hexagon is the most skill based final thats available. Fall Mountain is pure RNG at the start and the winner is often determined by their starting position. Hex requires actual skill and strategy to win in a lot of cases.

Ainu

I've grown to really enjoy Hex-a-gone. It can be hectic but the jumping strategy has given me a lot of wins there. I now think it's the best of the final rounds. Royal Fumble is by far the worst.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Had a Royal Fumble final, then the episode after that we had a Fall Ball round which whittled us down to 5 so was dreading another Royal Fumble but it was Fall Mountain. 5 players all on the first row and I won it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just had a 4 man Fall Mountain. Pretty textbook win to the point where I could stop and wait for the crown at the end with nobody in sight.

Peabody costume is cool!

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just had a 4 man Fall Mountain. Pretty textbook win to the point where I could stop and wait for the crown at the end with nobody in sight.

Peabody costume is cool!

Wow you smashed that! I’d have smashed into most of those objects knowing me :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Wow you smashed that! I’d have smashed into most of those objects knowing me :lol:
I’ve got it down to an art now! The only variable is the balls but if you keep an eye out you can guess the way they’ll bounce off the rhombus’. The rest is just sticking to the right hand side because it’s the side that goes with the direction you’re running so it can only knock you forwards. Left hand side one knocks you backwards.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’ve got it down to an art now! The only variable is the balls but if you keep an eye out you can guess the way they’ll bounce off the rhombus’. The rest is just sticking to the right hand side because it’s the side that goes with the direction you’re running so it can only knock you forwards. Left hand side one knocks you backwards.
I’m so bad I’ve only played that one once, but I will do that next time!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Okay so I tried this today. I've never had so fun much losing a game. :lol:

Ainu

Just got my trophy for 20 wins on a Royal Fumble or all finals. Grabbed the tail with about 10 seconds to go and that was that. I still don't like it (or any of the tail grab games), latency just ruins it for me.

Ainu

Damn, couple of times I've missed a chance to go three in a row with a final round loss. This time I was inches away from the crown on Fall Mountain. Sooner or later I'll make it to three, maybe even four if I'm lucky. But five wins can feck off!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
15 player Fall Mountain, I start second row.

The timing of that jump.

United Hobbit

I blundered away a win earlier, was on fall mountain, sailed up it but jumped from too far away for the crown so missed it and ended up under it. So frustrating!

Anyone else find the tails fairly hit and miss, ill feel like im grabbing a tail but it doesnt respond?

Ainu

I blundered away a win earlier, was on fall mountain, sailed up it but jumped from too far away for the crown so missed it and ended up under it. So frustrating!

Anyone else find the tails fairly hit and miss, ill feel like im grabbing a tail but it doesnt respond?
It's server latency, what you're seeing on your screen doesn't accurately reflect what's going on on the game's server. In your game you're right on top of the other player but in reality you're too far away. It's also why sometimes your tail gets grabbed from miles away.

Neo_Mufc

Just pulled the ps4 out after 4 years to play this. Waiting to set it up.

Neo_Mufc

So just got the ps4 out the cupboard, all set up, clicked download. I have 7gbs to get which is going at about 300kps per second fml.

Neo_Mufc

Put it in rest mode, but make sure you have it set so it still downloads in rest mode. Usually goes faster.
Cheers I'll give it a go. Some annoying lady has just turned up at our house now I can't go back down to mess with the ps4. Wish I could karate kick her.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Feck that, Hexagon is the only one I can win!
Since I started doing that fall right to the bottom strategy, it has been hella fun and suspenseful.

I still can’t win because I always make some stupid mistake right at the death, but vastly preferable to 3 or 4 people chasing a guy with a tail around.

hobbers

Hoping the next patch they’ll Ban Hexagon for the final round.
Why? It's literally the only one that isn't a joke. Well, the golden spinny one wasn't bad but that seemed to be in rotation for like 2 days and I haven't seen it since.

I've played something like 9 fall mountains last couple of days, won two. It's an RNG shit show. Starting position and balls just makes it like 90% luck based. And royal rumble is comically bad as a final as we already know.

Incidentally I've won my last 3 hexagones in a row. Shame it seems to come up about once to every four fall mountains.

They badly need to work on adding more finals because it's definitely the weakest area of the game by far.