Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I started playing this 30 minutes ago, and man, it is insanely fun. We need to get a Caf lobby going if they ever set up private lobbies/dedicated servers.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Up for playing later if people are around. Haven’t even downloaded it yet but looks fun.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I've already played it for one hour after the launch! This is a first for me. :lol:

If anyone's around right now, I'd be glad to party up. I'll be off in a few minutes, though.

EDIT: I'm lying (and I know it). I'll probably play for at least an hour more, though.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So much fun. Shame it's not on Xbox

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Alright, time to call it a night! For those of you who bought the game on PC, feel free to party up with me when I wake up.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Couldn't make it past the first qualifying round on the big damn obstacle course, then in the next game was third to qualify on the seesaws. Think it'll take me five years to win one whole game.

Edit: Knocked out immediately after in a team game. Boo.

Damien

Staff
Played about 12 episodes and furthest I made it was to the last 20. Still fun though despite not winning. Hope one day they have the option for custom games as would love to try the hexagon final game one day.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Have bought it on PC and downloaded it - will give it a go after work been looking for a game that's a laugh for a while.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Load times are pretty rough...

Not sure if it’s just launch day server issues.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Gave it a quick go. Got down to the last 12 and nearly made last 6 but chose the wrong path.

Damien

Staff
List of games added to the OP. These are what I've played so far:

• See Saw (fine)
  • Slime Climb (got eliminated the one time I played it)
  • Door Dash (fine)
  • The Whirlygig (sometimes fine, sometimes *argh*)
  • Hit Parade (okay)
  • Team Tail Tag
  • Hoarders (played twice, been eliminated both times and was on red team both times… blue seemed to storm both games)

Whirlygig, See Saw, Door Dash and Hoarders seemed to be the most common.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Managed to get to the last 12 twice but both times failed at the hidden path one. I got to the end and made the jump to the finish but I swear my guy had lead in his feet.

Won enough coins to buy a pineapple hat which can at least distinguish me from all the other level 1s wearing lion heads.

Damien

Staff
Thankfully I'm rubbish so the two games I've just played in and knocked out in first round only to find out I didn't get the rewards anyway due to server error doesn't hurt as much.

Managed to get to the last 12 twice but both times failed at the hidden path one. I got to the end and made the jump to the finish but I swear my guy had lead in his feet.

Won enough coins to buy a pineapple hat which can at least distinguish me from all the other level 1s wearing lion heads.
Do you mean the guy falls? I like to jump and dive at finish lines.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Thankfully I'm rubbish so the two games I've just played in and knocked out in first round only to find out I didn't get the rewards anyway due to server error doesn't hurt as much.

Do you mean the guy falls? I like to jump and dive at finish lines.
He did jump but it felt like he could've made it. Just fecking sank :lol:

I dive over the finish line too regardless of whether people are around me.

Damien

Staff
He did jump but it felt like he could've made it. Just fecking sank :lol:

I dive over the finish line too regardless of whether people are around me.
Ah, I know that sinking feeling. Happens to me a lot on Dizzy Heights and Whirlygig where it feels like they don't respond.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Managed to get in for a quick game. This is gonna be worth every penny - perfect cure for a stressful day at work. Got eliminted in round 2 just now in the team tail game. I have a tail for most of it it got pinched a second before the end of the round.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Servers up yet? I can play if anyone else is around.

Damien

Staff
Servers up yet? I can play if anyone else is around.
Yeah they are. I made it to the final 10, got put into "Fall Ball" and my team lost 8:2. Ouch. I can play later but don't have a mic or ability to listen. Would basically be a case of seeing how shit I am.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I don’t have a mic either but might as well play in the same game. Increases the chances of a caf win!

Damien

Staff
Only thing I have to say is after every match it comes up with the server error message about getting rewards next time you get logged in. Played 3 games in a row and happened each time. Did get the rewards in the end though

Damien

Staff
I don’t have a mic either but might as well play in the same game. Increases the chances of a caf win!
Yeah sounds good. If anyone else wants to play just post in here. I'll let you know when I'm on later if you're still playing, currently cooking food.