Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Neo_Mufc

Only been playing 1 day but feel I have improved a little bit!

Feels like I keep getting the same levels in the beginning. This game has a lot of potential to grow

AaronRedDevil

I DID IT!!! Finally won my first FG game. Level 21 and it took way to long! Fecking screamed when I saw I won. Got so lucky at the last split second. My mind just froze. Don't know why I didn't jump. But I finally won a stupid round. YES!!!!

RonaldoVII

I DID IT!!! Finally won my first FG game. Level 21 and it took way to long! Fecking screamed when I saw I won. Got so lucky at the last split second. My mind just froze. Don't know why I didn't jump. But I finally won a stupid round. YES!!!!

Level 21 for your first win? Pfft. That is the jammiest win ever though! I'm 29 now and still haven't :lol: Though I think with the return of that final above I've more a chance. It's just frustrating getting to the final along with 14 others and chances are slim on hex/fall mountain at that point.

United Hobbit

So I've just done a fall mountain, thought I'd won though I wondered if I was just under the crown. Eyewitness said it looked like I got it first. Caption came up as round over.

It goes to some other guy on the podium but then I click next screen and i have the crown??

Could we have dead heated?

AaronRedDevil

Level 21 for your first win? Pfft. That is the jammiest win ever though! I'm 29 now and still haven't :lol: Though I think with the return of that final above I've more a chance. It's just frustrating getting to the final along with 14 others and chances are slim on hex/fall mountain at that point.
Couldn’t believe my luck :lol: . I think the little jump I made helped out that last possible second. For 2 weeks all I’ve been getting is Hex for the final. I could never last. This was the first time I ever got this game mode and I won, feck sake. Almost got eliminated twice in the before rounds. Won a team game at the last possible second in overtime.Keep at it, you’ll get the win eventually. Game can be a right Ahole to play most of the time

hobbers

Getting three jynx games in a row really hits home how fecking dung and RNG a lot of the modes are. Three coinflip losses in a row, cheers for wasting my time.

b82REZ

Getting three jynx games in a row really hits home how fecking dung and RNG a lot of the modes are. Three coinflip losses in a row, cheers for wasting my time.
It's the huge RNG swings that stop me getting frustrated at this game tbh. It's just a fun game and the inconsistency adds to the fun IMO.

United Hobbit

So frustrating when you're on a team game and you're the team the others gang up on.

Was doing that rock n roll one and we were in the middle, I was on blue and we made good progress but a load of red went ahead and blocked our ball in the corner. A load of my team went and tried to do the same to red in doing so leaving just me and about 2 others trying to extract our ball. If they had stayed we probably would have had the sheer numbers to force it over them but they didn't.

Red and yellow went through, we stayed trapped in the corner and lost

I'd like that one a lot more if each team had their own lane and just had more obstacles then you would have to work together rather than it be who didn't get on the receiving end of the shit housery that goes through it would be the 2 that worked best as a team

Ainu

So frustrating when you're on a team game and you're the team the others gang up on.

Was doing that rock n roll one and we were in the middle, I was on blue and we made good progress but a load of red went ahead and blocked our ball in the corner. A load of my team went and tried to do the same to red in doing so leaving just me and about 2 others trying to extract our ball. If they had stayed we probably would have had the sheer numbers to force it over them but they didn't.

Red and yellow went through, we stayed trapped in the corner and lost

I'd like that one a lot more if each team had their own lane and just had more obstacles then you would have to work together rather than it be who didn't get on the receiving end of the shit housery that goes through it would be the 2 that worked best as a team
It's infuriating. I've never lost on a team where everyone just keeps pushing instead of running of. What's even worse is if you have jumpers on your team. Jumping against the ball in rock 'n' roll is a guaranteed failure. You pretty much know which way it'll go within a couple of seconds. If you're falling behind due to inept team mates at that point, you might as well put the controller down and walk away.

United Hobbit

It's infuriating. I've never lost on a team where everyone just keeps pushing instead of running of. What's even worse is if you have jumpers on your team. Jumping against the ball in rock 'n' roll is a guaranteed failure. You pretty much know which way it'll go within a couple of seconds. If you're falling behind due to inept team mates at that point, you might as well put the controller down and walk away.
Glad I'm not the only one infuriated by it, those who run off leave their teammates to do all the donkey work and also encourage the others that ran off to gang up on you. That's why I'd be happy to have more obstacles and a longer course but each team is fenced into their own section. I had one a few days ago where we finished way ahead of the others and didn't get blocked as we were a decent way ahead- guess what no one ran off and just concentrated on our own ball rather than what everyone else was doing.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nice way to reach level 40! Especially after that bullshit start where my guys legs basically gave way. Thought I’d lost it but luckily the guy in front had terrible timing and panicked a bit.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Egatz...spent 8k points on what I thought was a new Robot emoticon, but it was just an end celebration I’ll see once every few hours.

Ainu

I don't it get it, shouldn't spectating default to squad mates after the patch? Doesn't seem to happen.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
@iammemphis here's the victory

I watched your video, assumed I'd clicked on it from /r/FallGuys, saw the winner Damien1990UK, came onto here to ask if it was yours... then realised I'd clicked on it from here.

Good strat.

United Hobbit

Well, this was a first for me... (can skip 25sec or so):

:lol: that was flukey! Have you dressed your "bean" in the United kit?

I finally won a jump showdown final, me and some other guy were going for what felt like ages. I love not having to constantly re align the camera as that kept taking most of my focus and probably didn't help me previously as id be battling with the camera and forget to jump so glad thats been sorted.

I thought they were removing a glitch relating to that one? In one i did earlier, and the same thing happened to me a few days ago, a platform went and the people on it had nowhere to go, you couldn't even launch to the closest one as they were in the middle of nowhere, felt bad for them as its happened to me before

I suck at hexagons, I've managed 1 win when there were just 6 of us, ive considered falling straight to the bottom but I dont have the close control to do that technique where you jump from spot to spot, plus the lack of margin for error. I'm guessing you'd have to use the jumpy technique to be able to last the whole game starting from the bottom?

United Hobbit

They have to bring in the option for no team games.

Tail tag, jinx, roll the ball, eggs, they're all shit.
I'd be open to that. I dont mind eggs, I'd like rolling the ball if other teams couldn't block you, just keep each lane enclosed albeit with more obstacles then the 2 best teams win not "the 2 that get least screwed over."
Hoarders is probably my least favourite thats pure luck imo.

They should bring in stats for each mini game as well, would be interesting to see.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
i discovered this game two days ago

I've never laughed that much to a videogame before, ever

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That’s how it starts. First it’s all laughing and fun. Then later it’s the running and .....screaming
Once you get good at it you stop laughing at being knocked over and end up shouting at everyone else for being shit :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nothing worse than timing your jump perfectly but still being knocked over because someone else fecked it and flew into you.

United Hobbit

Once you get good at it you stop laughing at being knocked over and end up shouting at everyone else for being shit :lol:
When the others don't understand the concept of gravity on the see saw game....

And the team games...

Im still really enjoying playing but get frustrated easily!

I think the bean characters being quite endearing, due to their appearances and the noises they make adds to my enjoyment, plus you don't have to be insanely skilled to win.

What is everyone's most and least favourite rounds?

My favourite is dizzy heights, least favourite hoarders.

United Hobbit

Nothing worse than timing your jump perfectly but still being knocked over because someone else fecked it and flew into you.
Oh yes i have had that multiple times! Especially on that one where the rolling blocks come towards you- that bit at the end where loads come towards you at once- I was getting nicely into position but the others "whirlpooled," knocked me over and i managed to escape one of the blocks that poked out but didn't have the space to recover from the next one and got pushed off the end. I usually do well at that one so got annoyed though fortunately my nemesis that kept pulling me back also got taken out by it!

AaronRedDevil

When the others don't understand the concept of gravity on the see saw game....

And the team games...

Im still really enjoying playing but get frustrated easily!

I think the bean characters being quite endearing, due to their appearances and the noises they make adds to my enjoyment, plus you don't have to be insanely skilled to win.

What is everyone's most and least favourite rounds?

My favourite is dizzy heights, least favourite hoarders.
The only 2 games I hate are the Hexagone and the see saw one. People are just really fecking stupid on that game mode. Plus the tails. Feck them to hell. Fave I'd say are whirlygig

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Just got my first win after reaching level 20 today :lol:. Ran a near flawless route to the top of Fall Mountain, managing to grab the guy infront of me on the run up to the crown to put him off, then he bottled the leap as we're neck and neck. Took the last qualification spot in that Tile disappearing game, with three people missing the final jump to the finish line.

Happy days.

Last edited: