Television Fallout TV Series

Siorac

Looks a little... silly. Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you. Fallout doesn't have to be gritty and dark all the time.

Cloud7

Looks good. Can't wait. Looks like the BOS in there. I'm guessing the enclave will probably be the big bad.

It does look like they've worked in the silliness that permeates everything in fallout so that's good.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Like the look of it, seems like it's going to be very true to the game. Plus Ella Purnell.

evil_geko

Trailer looks brilliant, has the exact tone it should have. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.

Amarsdd

didn't know this was happening but the trailer looks decent.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
The premise of the fallout games is fantastic. It’s all set up and should be hard to feck it up. Trailer I think looks very promising

Withnail

The premise of the fallout games is fantastic. It’s all set up and should be hard to feck it up. Trailer I think looks very promising
I expected it to be visually stunning and for the music to be excellent. The danger is it's all style and no substance like Westworld.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
This is going to be tough to replicate the game, really looking forward to it though, hope they do a great job

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Finally a Fallout without loading screens. Which actor playing pip boy ? Is Todd Howard starring in nuka cola ad, and not informing people about consisting radiation ? Hope so.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
The last season was a tremendous season and a great return to form. The themes in the final season were so deep.
Now that I think of it I only got half-way through the final season. It was all a bit of a mess for me so I'd already mentally checked out I think.
The annoying thing is that I'm fairly sure the showrunners had the 5th and final season all prepped, written and ready to wrap it all up but HBO just said nah feck this and binned it after the 4th.

Aaron Paul clearly the death knell.

sepulturite

Looks good. Can't wait. Looks like the BOS in there. I'm guessing the enclave will probably be the big bad.

It does look like they've worked in the silliness that permeates everything in fallout so that's good.
Probably not the enclave no, this is set well after fallout 3 and the enclave are virtually wiped out. It's in NCR territory though and apparently in the leaked set photos there were NCR flags visible, so they could be the enemy of the BOS here. But who knows, I can't wait to find out!

Cloud7

Probably not the enclave no, this is set well after fallout 3 and the enclave are virtually wiped out. It's in NCR territory though and apparently in the leaked set photos there were NCR flags visible, so they could be the enemy of the BOS here. But who knows, I can't wait to find out!
Ahh okay. I didn't know anything about the timeline or anything like that.

sepulturite

Ahh okay. I didn't know anything about the timeline or anything like that.
No problem! The timeline is fairly interesting, especially with fallout new vegas and 4 and what ending they're going to go with if the events are ever mentioned at some point in this show, which I presume they will be, because there were multiple possible endings to those games.

Roosney

So many great memories playing Fallout 4, hope the series is good and has a few eerie scenes the game had.

Oh, the soundtrack needs to be on point too.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Trailers always look great so I still hope it isn't shit.

They'll probably need something to give it an edge as there's been a lost of post-apocalyptic stuff out there in the last few years.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Trailers always look great so I still hope it isn't shit.

They'll probably need something to give it an edge as there's been a lost of post-apocalyptic stuff out there in the last few years.
I assume they'll lean into the humour of Fallout to set them apart from the other stuff.

DevTheRed

Damn that looks good.. didn't even realise this was a thing! Matt Berry is a great choice :drool: