Famous/great goals that had questionable goalkeeping

RedStarUnited

Ronaldos 2 goals at OT in 03. The first goal and the last goal are mistakes for me - mostly the last goal. Barthez was waaay of his line.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Ronaldos 2 goals at OT in 03. The first goal and the last goal are mistakes for me - mostly the last goal. Barthez was waaay of his line.

Aye. Barthez looks like an under-15 goalkeeper for the second goal there, makes himself small rather than big. The first was saveable but more credit to Ronaldo for taking it early with power into the near post.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He had concussion, you monsters.
This makes me remember Ivica Kralj. Porto hired, he was a starter for Croatia NT, and during pre-season he had a bad concussion that cause him to loose partial sight during a couple of weeks. After recovering, in the first offcial matches he was offering goals all over the place, and people and some pundits were saying that were side effects of his vision not being full recovered. Off course he then ruined FC Porto Champions League campaign by offering Olympiakos 2 goals at home and after that he was benched.
He was so bad he is even mentioned as one of the worst hirings ever by most Porto fans.

montpelier

This makes me remember Ivica Kralj. Porto hired, he was a starter for Croatia NT, and during pre-season he had a bad concussion that cause him to loose partial sight during a couple of weeks. After recovering, in the first offcial matches he was offering goals all over the place, and people and some pundits were saying that were side effects of his vision not being full recovered. Off course he then ruined FC Porto Champions League campaign by offering Olympiakos 2 goals at home and after that he was benched.
He was so bad he is even mentioned as one of the worst hirings ever by most Porto fans.
Blimey. That makes me wonder about the degree of brain injury going on, certainly. And they never trust much like that to heal 100 % I don't think.

The American Football NFL film is interesting. I don't know the title of it while I'm typing this.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Beckenbauer's winning goal vs Yashin for the '66 semi-final. It's a powerful shot, but Yashin seems to have been well positioned to save it, yet seems to think it's going wide at the last second and ends up making no attempt to save it.

Wreh

Supports
Arsenal
I love how keepers back then never dived. they always look ridiculous running after the ball instead of diving. and Yashin is suppose to be the greatest keeper of all time:lol:

Demyanenko_square_jaw

I love how keepers back then never dived. they always look ridiculous running after the ball instead of diving. and Yashin is suppose to be the greatest keeper of all time:lol:
Not that i'll argue that keepers haven't improved, but they did dive. This is a quite distinct mistake from Yashin, not some regular technique.

Wreh

Supports
Arsenal
Not that i'll argue that keepers haven't improved, but they did dive. This is a quite distinct mistake from Yashin, not some regular technique.
Yeah i know i was exaggerating, but most of the videos i seen of Pele And Eusebio the keepers rarely dived.