Fans/Hooligans in Mexico

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
At first I thought that car was dodging the nutters running on the road but then it ran people over. Horrible.

Eila

It's shameful. Mexican football is generally not as radicalized as South American football, so it's very sad to see them go this way! It's not even original, they usually just rebrand Argentine barra chants and act like one.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
There is another video showing a fan getting almost beaten to death. They stabbed him while lying unconsciously on the concrete....He is in critical condition (His vitals are stable but he has a life-threatening hematoma in his brain.... )
The police stood by and didn't intervene probably because they were scared. The only positive is, that one of the criminals boasted on Facebook about it so he is already identified.

fecking clasico regio.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
fecking shambles, something needs to be done at club level. I'm not sure the appropriate punishment at it wasn't even at a match.

But perhaps a 1 game ban on supporters, but that seems very unfair. Im disgusted by this behavior, not football fans in my book.

Brigate Rosse

Was a season ticket holder at Pumas for a bit. The ultras were pretty welcoming in the main. Same with fans at the various grounds I visit around the country. Only match where I felt un say, and where I saw any nasty trouble was away at the Azteca for America v Pumas. Felt relieved to get away from the ground afterwards. Which took a while as the America fans had hijacked most of the buses

So this incident seems out of character with my experiences. But maybe things have changed :(